P.S. Valentine's Day! (All)

There is fluff in most of them! Mostly just cute stories of how you spend Valentine's day!

Sebastian

"I'm coming!" You groaned as you set the chocolates on the table. Sebastian was out filming (of course) and you were watching TV alone. Like most of them in the past. You swung the door open, "What?" Your expression quickly changed as you noticed who was standing in front of you. 

"You jerk!" You laughed as you engulfed him in a hug. 

"Jerk?!"

"You made me think I was going to be alone all Valentine's day!" 

"Well, I didn't mean too, love, but I brought your favorite movies, chunky monkey ice cream and something special to wear!"

Your eyes widen, "Sebastian Stan!" You whisper shouted, "I'm not wearing whatever is in that bag..."

He laughed, "They're fuzzy pajamas! I have a pair too." Oh- right. Seb was more of a cozy type.

***

You were lying between Seb's legs as he lightly stroked your hair. The ice cream in your hands was threatening to spill and your eyes fluttered close every few seconds. You felt his warm breath on your skin and you smiled. Every once and awhile he would lean down and kiss you softly. He mumbled things softly to you like, "beautiful," and "I love you"'s constantly. The movie finished and you were jolted awake by the music that suddenly blasted. "Seriously?!" Seb shouted even louder at the screen. You laughed and you grabbed his face and pulled him down to kiss you, "I love you so much!" 

Bucky (Pre-War)

Your finger stroked over the words on the page. You muttered them to yourself another time, "We regret to inform you that Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes and Steven Grant Rogers were killed in action." Your lip trembled with each sob and you shoved the letter back into the drawer. It had been months since you love and best friends had died. You sat alone in your room. A set of Bucky's clothing were laying across your lap covered in your tears. The letters Bucky had written you every valentine's day had been read over 100 times each. You closed your eyes for a moment before drifting off.

"I love you... you know that right, doll?" You laughed slightly at his cute remark. You both laid on your sides facing each other. His arm strewn over your waist and the lights off. You could still see his bright eyes even in that lighting.

"That's why I'm marrying you, soldier!" 

"I know- but I just want you to remember that. When I leave. I want you to remember that I love you and that I will love no one ever as much as you." He traced the outline of your face lightly, "I'm coming back for you doll. Remember that." You nodded and kissed him. He set his hand on the back of your neck as you gently pulled back from his lips.

"Yes Sir..."

The Winter Soldier

Bucky tugged on the edge of his tux and stretching out his metal hand. He was awestruck as he saw you walk up to him in your dress, "Wow..." he whispered. 

"Look at yourself!" You laughed slightly, "all of yourself..." you said as you took the glove off of his hand.

"(Y/N)... please."

"No. I love you, James. And with you comes baggage and brokenness, but that's okay, because I. Love. You. Understood?"

He looked down, "I love you, too..." He held your hands lightly. You pulled one hand up to tilt his chin so that he was looking at you. You lightly pulled his sleeve up so that you could see more of his arm. You kissed it lightly before hugging him. 

"Thank you- for loving me, (Y/N)..."

Chris

You pointed to a specific area in the sky, "That one?"

"Leo..." He looked up at the stars then back at you, "And that one's Orion's belt-" You laughed and grabbed his hand pulling it down to your face. You grabbed them and stood up quickly and pulled him, "Where are we going?" 

"I can't see the stars with that tree right there. So we're going to find a better spot!" You pulled him over to a tree free area and looked up. Although Chris kept looking at you. "They're beautiful!" 

"Just like you..." he whispered as you turned to face him. His arms surrounded you and he kissed the top of your head, "When I was up there, we would always talk to the stars. It's kind of tradition. You tell the stars to watch out for your loved ones. Kind of like a guardian angel."

"Oh?" You smiled looking up at him. Your nose brushing his chin as he continued.

"Sirius. The brightest star... right there. Yep, she's the one who has been watching you since I left." 

"That's the cheesiest thing I think I've heard." You start laughing and he does too, "But I love you for that!" You leaned forward and pecked his lips lightly, "But I may have been possibly telling the same star to watch over you too... and she brought you back home to me..." 

"And she made sure that you were here to see me..."

Chase

"Hello!" You shouted into the empty apartment, "Chase? I'm back!" You walked quickly into the kitchen and noticed the small note on it.

Meet me at the barn... I have something special planned for tonight. 

Love, Chase.

P.S. Wear something nice!

You smiled and ran into your closet looking for the nicest thing you had. You finally got ready and walked slowly into the barn you and Chase had spent so much time in. Only now it was decorated neatly with candles and a nice table.

"Welcome!"

"What did you do to this place?!" You laugh as you pick up a rose from one of the vases.

"I decorated for the most beautiful girl I know!" You blushed as he pecked your nose. 

"I thought I'd fix this place up. Our place is a mess. So I made it presentable and brought my girl here for Valentine's day!" 

You laughed at his large hand motions. He then held out his hands, "And I cleared the back for dancing." He winked as you ran up to him wrapping your arms around his neck."

Jefferson

"You made this?" You said as you took a bite out of the slice of cake. Questioning it's validity.

"Does it taste like Granny's? That's the only food there is around here anyway!" He spun his fork in the whipped cream on top.

"True- it's worse." You tried to suppress a laugh.

"oH! RUDE!" He sarcastically retorted, "I made it pretty and everything!"\

"Well, let's see if it can make an ugly face prettier?" You laughed as he gave you a confused look. You leaned over and he did too kissing you as you pulled back shoving the frosting all over his face.  He opened his eyes after wiping them.

"You're going to pay for this!" You stood up quickly, but he was faster. The cake smeared your face and you squealed. He held your body close to his. You traced the outline of his scar and kissed him. The sugary cream coating both of your faces as you melted in the sweetest kiss you've ever felt. 

TJ

!?

I need help guys!! A few people have requested TJ, but I don't know how to write him since he's gay. If you have a suggestion, I'd love to hear it!!!