My Dream One shot (pt. 2 )

I may be leaving out some of the more different scenes that took place in this chapter!

(*Time Skip because I honestly didn't know what happened in my dream up until this part!*)

"It's not strong enough!" You shouted. The wind wrapped your hair and your skirt in every direction. As the small group of men tried to send the anchor into the water, "It's too shallow!"

Bucky turned to look at you, "What are we going to do then? You can see this is our best option. We can't let this ship leave port?!"

An idea popped into your head "But what if it did? What if we took the boat out. Take it in the wrong direction! Then maybe we have a shot of anchoring in a deeper part." Your screams barely sounded over the sound of the blows of air.

He looked back at you and then at the group, "She's right. We'll pull it. Get that boat over there. We can tow it out." His blue eyes seemed to be draining in color, but they still looked as bright as ever to you. Over the past month of working for him, your love for him had only grown. You ran to the small boat that was docked next to the larger ship. The one that contained the items that would win the war for the democrats.

***

You tried to balance yourself on the weak boat. Bucky held out his hand for you to hold on to, "Never been on a boat, doll?"

"Shut it, Barnes." You slumped down still clutching his arm. The other three sat at the front as you made sure that you were heading in the right direction. The boat behind you was sending waves in your direction.

The past few weeks have really been life or death situations. Every mission you went on made you feel more alive even if you made it closer to dying than before. The gun tucked under your dress dug into your thigh. "Bucky... We need to go further north if we are to miss the rocks. "

"We can't. That'll only be helping to blues."

"You just want us to die?" You said seriously thinking he thought that.

"We'll navigate around."

"Buck? They call it death stream for a reason. You couldn't believe we could live through that?"

"Get ready guys." Captain Rogers shouted towards us.

The boat slips through the rocks and you pull yourself farther to the center of the boat. Your eyes swim with fear, you bite your pride and whisper "I'm scared..." Bucky looks down at you and takes you in his arms. He pulls you up to his body. For some reason the feeling felt familiar.

He mumbled, "Me too..."

"I'm not letting you die for this stupid war."

"You won't. I'll be dying for you..." You turned your body around and crash your lips into his. Sharing a moment before almost certain death. You wrapped your arms around his body, moving in perfect sync. Your tears wet both of your faces. Your toes were now lying in a puddle of water. You didn't dare open your eyes. The rest of your group was shouting and trying to get the boat on a course.

You pulled back and looked into his eyes, "I think I love you, you darned James Buchanan Barnes!"

"Finally...I love you, too!" You laughed at his remark.

The bumpy stream had become violent and you lost your footing and the boat beneath you gave out under the pressure of the water. You landed in the freezing water. You couldn't see past the rocks. Bucky's screams were muffled by the water. You choked on a sob as you worked your way to the surface. Bucky was now himself in the water looking for you. Captain was shouting, "You'll die! Get back here. You Jerk!"

You felt your eyes start to close, but you tried to fight it and try to take a breath. Two sets of arms grabbed you and pulled you to the surface. Steve had decided he couldn't watch two of his now closest friends die, without him. Your head rolled back and Bucky pulled you onto the most available rock. "Captian!" Humphry shouted from the distance. He saluted and the boat was sent under. You gasped on your breath and Bucky held back tears.

(If you read my dream this was the part the fountain and Downton Abbey came into play.... But that's getting cut. sorry. )

You had made it to a sturdier, larger rock, but by now you were completely drained of all energy. Bucky Sat down letting you lay your limp body on his. You closed your eyes and drifted to sleep. Bucky's strong arms holding on to you and never letting go.

*Alternate Ending (A little more true to the dream)*

Bucky pulled you out of the water and Steve swam over helping him help you both. "Hey Punk. Go get over to safety."

"Not without you!"

You struggled to sit yourself up and Bucky cups your face with his hands. Your eyes flutter open and right into his blue eyes. His expression was soft, but something was obviously upsetting him.

"What's wrong, love?"

"You aren't republican are you? Are you Democratic? (Y/N), what are you?"

"I don't know... Bucky, I can't just decide this-"

"What are you?" His face suddenly turned into regret.

"I-I'm dem-" he cut you off by kissing you stronger than you had expected and he pulled back, resting his forehead on yours.

"Me too."