Surprise! (SEB)

Lots of fluff- just wait for it!
You finished setting the candles on the small table in front of you. You smiled seeing as though your work had finished. You had hidden the cake you had made under the platter carefully when you heard the familiar sound of the keys in the lock. 

You ran up to the door smiling, "welcome home, love!" You wrap your arms around him and kiss him lightly, "how was work?" 

He smiles and combs his fingers trough your hair, "It was a normal day of shooting, that's all. How about you?" 

"It was quite nice actually! Here. I have a surprise!" You take his hand and innocently drag him into the dining room. His eyes widen a little when he looks at the meal that you had laid out for you both. 

"Romantic!" He laughed. 

"We haven't had a meal in in a while. So I thought I'd make a special night for us!" 

He smiles and kisses you lightly before sitting down. You serve him dinner and enjoy the meal. 

***
"Time for dessert!" You clapped your hands and stood up rushing to the fridge. At this point Sebastian was thoroughly confused. He chuckled lightly at your childish behavior.  

You sent the cake slowly down in front of him and pulled out your camera. 

"I'm scared to open this. What is it? Is there a rodent in there?" He points to the tray laying on the cake. 

"I'm not that mean. Just open it!"

Sebastian opens it slowly and then reads it with confusion 

"Seriously?!" You nod with excitement, "Oh My Gosh! (Y/N)! We're having a baby?"

"We're having a baby!" He stands up and picks you up twirling you around. You give up on controlling the camera and laugh, "I love you..."

"(Y/N)! I love you so so so much!" His beaming smile suddenly drops. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing... I want to snuggle!" You laugh as you follow him to the couch. 

***

"(Y/N)?" Seb calls. You look up and see him focused solely on your eyes, "I love you so much-" 

You turned your body to face your husband, "what's wrong, love? You seemed upset?" You trace your fingers along the sides of his face. His strong arms securely held your body against his. 

He started crying, "Sebastian! Honey, what's wrong!? Shh don't cry, it's okay..."

"I have to leave, (Y/N)... They're shooting in Germany and they're sending us all there for 8 months."

"8 months? But that'll be longer than-"

"I'll miss my child's birth, yeah..." his sobs shook your whole body, "I'm so sorry. We should be happy right now, you're pregnant."

"No, love- you're rightfully upset. I get it. Can't they- I don't know- let me go with you! You won't miss any of my pregnancy or the baby's life!" Your tears were warm against your skin. 

"No, I don't think I could make you do that-" 

"I want to!"

***

Seb rubbed circles on your hand as you leaned over, resting your head on his shoulder.

"You sure you're going to be okay?" you laughed slightly at your husbands' slight antics, "Scary airplanes!" you laugh at him.

"It's a reasonable fear!" You laugh at him, again. (True story! Look it up!)

*Attention passengers this is the captain speaking. We will be taking off in a few minutes time and landing in Berlin, Germany in 11 hours give or take*

"11 hours?!"

"Shh, Seb be quiet! It's alright!"

"I know, I know. Is it safe for you to be flying?" He freaks out for a total of two seconds before you give him the wife death glare that could kill anyone.

"Are you serious?"

"Sorry..."

***

"Sebby! Wake up! We're here!" 

"(Y/N)! We're on the floor?! Thank goodness." You smile and stand up slowly reaching for your bags, "I got them!" He reached in front of you and took them down, turning around to kiss you. It took forever, but the two of you managed to get out of the plane and into the airport where you were greeted by tabloids and hundreds of fans.

You finally made it outside to a somewhat secluded area where Sebastian pulled you up against his toned chest. (That will take down anyone who tries to throw oranges at my face! Sorry- that was for a friend...) 

"Welcome to Germany, love..." You smiled and kissed his cheek.