5 Star Mcdonalds? (Seb)

There was a request for High School Sebastian by Jadesutherland. I hope this is what you wanted! It's really hot here in the US right now, so I'm going to switch it up and make it winter time in this one-shot.

Please don't kill me! There is a part of this some of you will be like "Is this going where I think it's going? Please don't be graphic" The answer is yes, but I won't go into detail AT ALL. If you can pinpoint which scene I'm talking about- kudos to you.

"One week until graduation.. one week...." You clutched your book tighter to your chest as you walked through the freezing hallways. English building tended to have a broken heater. Your jacket was already wound around your body and you slumped down in your chair letting a chill run through you. You watched as your boyfriend, Sebastian, entered the room and took his place next to your desk.

"Good morning..." He shivered.

"Terrible morning, how are you so chipper? It's freezing in MAY!"

"Not all of us are pretty and can be mean, I have to be nice or else everyone would hate me," he sighed.

"I like you..." you smirked.

"Well, only you," he smiled back, pushing his glasses up farther on his nose. The class started and the two of you settled into your note-passing-frenzy-game of those little love notes seniors passed each other. You laughed when he attempted to draw you.

The bell rang and you and Seb left the classroom, finding a corner in the cafeteria where the two of you finally warmed.

"I'm kinda done waiting for the end of the year," you stated dramatically.

"We're off to college! Isn't that a little scary?" Sebastian questioned lacing his fingers with yours.

"It isn't that scary... We'll be together at least," you smiled, "Plus Rutgers is only about an hour from here, so we won't be far from our families," Sebastian was now looking down, almost sad.

"Hey, it'll be alright."

"You know I came to America basically fearing everything. My childhood was fear itself, so when I arrived I expected the worse, but I met some incredible people who helped me get by. And I feel that going to college is going to make me feel the same way... I'm almost nineteen, about to move into an apartment, with you I might add," you laughed at his comment, "and it's a little scary."

Yet again the bell sounded in the halls and you got up grabbed your stuff, kissed Sebastian's cheek and left for class.... and repeat.

***

You tugged on your gown that was probably three sized too big for you. Looking over you saw Sebastian lined up with all the S's and you with (Last Name Initial)'s. It was a blur, walk up walk down, sit, throw hat, get out. High school was over. You were out of the woods. You ran towards Sebastian who welcomed you with open arms.

He carried you as your lips met, "I love you..."

"I love you, too, Graduate!" A couple of photos later you and Sebastian were on your way to Grad night and you leaned over, "I don't want to go to this stupid party. I want to spend more time with you..."

"My mom will kill us if we don't go..."

"Let's go somewhere more fun!"

"Alright," Sebastian made a quick u-turn and you were on your way to an unknown place. Later Sebastian parked in front of the Times Square Hotel, "Where are we, Seb?"

"Somewhere fun!"

"We don't have enough money for a 5 star hotel!"

"I do-" he opened your car door and carried you bridal style, "Sir, we need the best suite you have, one night."

"Of course, here's your key, enjoy your stay."

Sebastian laid you down on the bed and kissed you, "I love you so much..."

"Just kiss me!"

(Listen to Atwill's podcast to know what happens next... I think it's part 2, but it's called the Happy meal and you'll feel like you know way to much about Seb, but that's okay, right?)

***

You rested your head on Sebastian's shoulder as he played with your fingertips, "I'm hungry..." you mumbled while breathing slightly heavily.

"I don't have any food, but we can go get some?" He smiled pushing you off the bed slightly. You got dressed quickly and Sebastian led you through the door and out into the warmer air. You walked quickly through rows and rows of people until you were standing in front of a Mcdonald's.

"This is our meal after? You're going to enjoy this story someday, come on," you pulled him through the doors and ordered your happy meals. Needless to say, you were in trouble, but your night was perfect.