"You'll never understand, Blu. I don't want to tell you why people call me Scotty. Just know it's not my name anymore. They just know me as Scotty from us growing up. I'm sorry I've lied about it, but I don't want to tell you, I don't like opening up about it. That's the one thing I won't talk about...ever. Lying is just a second nature to me. I'm not good enough for you, obviously. I've tried to tell you. I've pushed you away all to make you realize, but no matter how hard I try I can't let you go. I'm waiting on you to finally realize and leave me. I've trained myself to no longer care, but you Blu. You never budge. Your  type of love for me is undying. Nobody has loved me like you do. Nobody has loved me period and in return I can't. I don't know how to properly love you. I didn't do relationships or dates. Until you, you've changed me in so many ways." He said and I hugged him tighter.

"God, I want to be so mad right now, but everything you said. I understand." I said back kissing the crook of his neck. He rubbed my back softly.

"Promise me the next person that comes to the door. You won't answer it." He said and I laughed softly, considering I just scolded him.

"Depends. Now let me go. I still want my space. You lied and you can't take that back." I said to him and he let me go, unwillingly. He sighed.

"I'm going up to our room." He spoke walking away and I shook my head. I don't care if he's mad. He has consequences to pay no matter what. He's like a little child.

I laughed at my thoughts and went in the dining room with some juice. I sat on the nice sofa and saw a book. On the front was a picture of a lady.

Rose, I'm guessing. I pulled it close and opened it up. It was a book full of her life. I flipped and flipped. She was a very beautiful, young, lively girl. I skipped another page and burst into fits of laughter.

It was Matthew. He was so short and chubby. He had to at least be six years old in this picture. Thank the Lord for puberty.

His piercing beautiful eyes still the same as now. I have to show him this right now. I grabbed it out the sleeve and ran up the huge flight of stairs.

I burst open the bedroom door and he lay there staring at the door, innocently. My body shook with pleasure. He looked wonderful and his eyes were always a charmer, but his powerful look he was casting upon me was seductive. He looked like he wanted me, but that's not new. He just had a innocence about it. Like I do, I can't even imagine how hard he gets, because if I had a dick. Only Lord knows.

"Babe." I whispered in one short breath. He patted the space next to him. I jumped up on the bed, flashing him my new thong I had bought for him. It was a light pink, lace type material. Sweet, yet sexy. I knew he would like it.

He pulled me on top of him, his eyes never losing mine in the process. I bit my lip.

"I'm done with lying to you." He said and I smiled. "Is that all?" I asked and he sighed. "I'm sorry, okay. Don't be mad at me! I love you." He followed up and I kissed him.

"Baby, I'm not mad at you. I was, but you know I love you." I said and he smiled without showing his perfect teeth as always.

"Now tell me, where'd you get that?" He asked by putting his hands under my shirt and resting his hands on the hem.

"Victoria's Secret. I went a while back to surprise you, but I forgot until recently." I said winking at him. He laughed.

"It's hot as fuck, babe." He said back and his dick started to bulge with me on his lap.