The twins were in the car playing. "Mommy! Look!" Prince held up his Teddy. "He's sick." "Aww," Bey whispered, "Teddy wants a kissy?" Prince nodded. Bey leaned down and kissed Prince's teddy bear. Prince smiled. I sat back and noticed Solange wasn't talking still. I sighed and didn't provoke anything. We already have enough hell to go through.

On the plane...

Bey sat in the chair as she read a book to the twins. Solange was lying in a reclined chair fast asleep. I sighed and looked out the window. The sun was setting as we flew over Los Angeles and headed to Texas. I didn't know what else to think about. Between the mess and this sudden move, everything seemed to be going so fast. Tomorrow was my birthday; and I didn't know what else to think, our son was on the way, we're moving to Houston, people wants us dead, my sister-in-law is paralyzed.

Was this a test from God? If so, I was failing in faith. I didn't want to think about the bad things that could happen, but it wouldn't let my mind go. I couldn't understand why anyone would do this to us! Bey hasn't done anything wrong. I haven't.....I don't think. I guess...we're all tested like this, but our test was put to the extreme. Bey had each twin on her side.

"Mommy why are you so big?" Princess asked. Bey smiled weakly. "Well, Mommy has your baby brother inside of here." "Brother?" Princess asked. Bey laughed and nodded. "Mmhmm...and your father and I love him very much." "Then did you eat him!" Prince hollered. Bey covered Prince's mouth as she chuckled. "Baby no....Mommy got a special seed put inside her and your brother came along."

"What type of seed?" Princess asked.

Bey frowned. "Pumpkin because she so big!" Prince yelped. Bey nodded. "Yeah, pumpkin. Mommy got a pumpkin seed and your brother is growing inside there." Prince frowned as he thought about it. Prince put his hand on Bey's tummy. "He kicked," Bey whispered. She grabbed Prince's hand and moved it over. Prince giggled. "I felt it Mommy!!" Bey laughed. "Me me me!" Princess said. Bey laughed and let Princess feel the kick. Princess said, "Whoa....can he eat?"

"Yes he can." "How?" Princess asked. "There is a magical straw that connects Mommy and your brother. So whatever I eat, it goes down through the straw and your brother eats the things that come in a straw." The twins oohed. "What's his name?" Princess asked. "Michael," Bey answered. "Michael?" Prince asked. "Isn't that Daddy's name?!" Princess added. I chuckled. Bey sighed. "Yes, but your brother can have his name too. Just like Prince is Prince Michael." "Ooooohhhhh," the twins said in unison. "Mmhmm. Why don't you all go to sleep now. OK?"

"Yes Mommy!" The twins got off the couch and went into the back room of the plane. Bey followed, but before she went into the back. She stood over me and kissed my forehead. "We're going to be fine. I promise." I nodded and held her hand. She hugged me. I touched her stomach. "Four months," I whispered. Bey nodded. "It's going to be a trip with this one," Bey replied, "he moves a lot." I nodded. "Go to sleep," I insisted. Bey nodded. "We'll be fine. Houston is pretty fun," Bey whispered.

"It may be fun, but is it safe?" I asked. Bey nodded. "I don't think whoever is doing all these things would get on a plane and ride out to Houston just to get at us." "You never know," I replied as Bey went to the back. I sighed. "This is going to be crazy," I whispered.

Author's Note: OMG....I start school Mondayyy!!! T.T this ain't right, but at least I'll be a freshman in highschool, but I will now reveal the title of the sequel for the book I Am...Yours. It's after Bey's new song so it's called Standing on the Sun. I like that title, but if you guys don't like it. I am open for suggestion, but now I will give you all a sneak preview of one of the many chapters in Standing on the Sun. But you'll be surprised though! I won't reveal who it's between until the end of the preview...it's gonna be interesting!!