eighteen

may 18, 2016

1:39 pm

taehyung sat against the wall, tufts of his own hair in his hands, wanting to rip it out.

his sticky cheeks from tears were burning and his clothing stiff.

he didn't know what he did wrong.

namjoon told him he didn't know where she went, that he was upset as well, but he knew that she was somewhere.

she wouldn't hurt him like this.

but it was strange to not have received texts from her in 2 months now.

the broken cologne bottles and scattered draws and clothes were enough to tell that if the average cop or friend walked into his room, he wasn't okay.

what did i do wrong? sumin please tell me where it all went downhill. i can fix it just give me an answer.

taehyung was crippling on one end, where as sumin couldn't be more happy on the other.

sumin sat upright in her chair, drinking the fresh coffee just served to her. she smiled as the glistening sun made her dark, black looking, brown hair look light brown.

it was warm out, but cold enough for a light sweater. she ate the breakfast pack she bought without the little voice in her head saying,

thats an hour of running

she ate it without the pit in her stomach that made her want to throw up every time something was piled on top of it.

she was at 115lbs and although when she got there she kicked, punched and scratched doctors who force fed her, the one time when she saw namjoon, they ate in peace. it felt nice to just sit down with her brother and talk again. she would like to do that outside of a rehab center too.

so she ate.

she made her way back to the campus and put perfume on so she smelled nice when she saw her brother and mother.

taehyung felt like his insides were rotting. the door was broken down and taehyungs soft whimpers weren't heard because he gave up.

"taehyung..get up." namjoon beamed. taehyung shook his head and another tear slipped down his tacky cheeks.

"trust me..i know you're upset right now but..you'll be happy. please clean up." namjoon reached for a rag and wet it, getting rid of taehyungs red eyes and cleaning his cheeks so they weren't sticky.

taehyung sniffled and blew his nose as namjoon picked clothes out for him aside from his plaid pajama pants and oversized sweatshirt that said "grown up" across the front that belonged to sumin.

the black jeans and tshirt were thrown at him and he reluctantly got up and changed, something was telling him to go change after the barrier wanted to pull him back down to the floor.

______

they met.

the side that one crippled on, and the side that the other felt more alive on, came together into one picture.

taehyung kept his head down, feeling weak from crying not wanting to look up to see where they were.

"sumin!"

"namjoo- taehyung?" she questioned

"im just hearing things." he mumbled. his hair was grabbed and forced his head up but was met with a girl whos face resembled sumin, but looked healthier.

"namjoon if you hired some fucking girl so be sumin i don't appreciate it." he spat at the girl who stood before him, looking hurt.

"look don't be an asshole, sumins been in recovery for months, they took her phone and laptop she couldn't communicate back to you."

taehyung stood up shocked.

"y-your really?"

she didn't answer back, she only hugged him. he felt the tears come back and wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up, hugging her tighter not wanting to let her go.

"s-sumin i was worried you haven't answered." he mumbled into her hair.

"hey, don't get your snot in my hair." she slapped his arm. he kissed her forehead and wiped her hair, "wait did you actually get snot in my- taehyung!" she hit the top of her head and squirmed in discomfort as namjoon and taehyung laughed.

"im kidding! theres no snot, just your beautiful brown hair." he played with the ends of it.

sumin did something she'd never thought she'd be able to do.

especially with her brother and mom there.

the action that many 14 year olds have done but sumin only got to do it when she was 17.

she walked right up to him and kissed him.