eight

february 1, 2016
9:34 am

"namjoon." sumin poked her brother. the table of their homeroom was her, yunggi, taehyung, namjoon, yoongi, hyjun and jimin.

hyjun was nice, but she dated almost all of people she became friends with, they fell for her too, she used them and then broke their hearts. she was nice though.

jimin was a nice boy, he always helped sumin with her work, no matter what. even if she wasnt having trouble, or couldn't even pronounce a word, or didn't know the definition of the word, he always helped.

"namjoon." she whispered again.

"do you need help?" jimin stuck his nose in, "just a brother and sister thing jimin." she smiled and shook her head. jimin gave a slight nod and continued reading.

sweet boy, she thought.

she hit namjoon causing him to wince and look at her, "what." he deadpanned. she wrote him a note,

taehyung keeps staring at his phone and mine keeps buzzing do i risk my phone getting taken away or..

"or." namjoon said. she nodded and glanced at her phone, disobeying her brother.

taehyung: help

taehyung: hoe

taehyung: hyjuns staring at me

taehyung: hOE DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME.

"dont call my sister a hoe taehyung, ill fucking murder you." namjoon glared at him. taehyung put head down and returned to his work.

sumin heard silent laughing next to her, yunggi had taehyungs id on her screen, hovering over call. she looked at sumin with questioning eyes and sumin smirked, she pressed

"my neck, my back—." the loud ringtone went off, taehyung cheeks turned red as he handed the phone over to their teacher and the class laughing to a deafening level.

"nice music taste taehyung." yunggi laughed. he shrugged and smiled weakly, really embarrassed, "its alright." sumin laughed and held his hand extended on the desk, opposite of which she faced. he blushed and went back to his reading, occasionally swiping his thumb over her bony knuckles.

occasionally swiping glances at her, he wondered, why is she so skinny?

he shrugged and continued his work.

as time went on, lunch came. they all went to their regular table consisting of, yunggi, sumin, taehyung, namjoon, jimin, hoseok, jin, yoongi and jungkook.

jungkook was the youngest, ever since the performance, sumin was creeped out by him. knowing his problematic 16-early 17 year old years, he had gone out to parties with the boys. everybody had still kept the trait of being easily persuaded, though the boys' traits have slightly faded, he had, not in the slightest bit, lost it.

"eat kid." taehyung had put his arm around sumins shoulder, she tensed but
never gave up on the thought, i have to look good for him.

she shook her head and closed her eyes resting her head on his shoulder, she smelled the dry, sweetness; she felt the squishiness of the white food against her lips, she opened her eyed and saw her favorites, marshmallows.

i cant eat those.

"cmon eat kid."

no, taehyung stop.

"i-im not hungry."

liar, you're practically drooling.

he grabbed her chin down and opened her
mouth, she spit it out in the nearest garbage and yelled, "what are you doing?! stop!" she yelled. taehyung was taken back, as were the others. all except namjoon. he gave her a careful look and she sat down.

"i-im sorry i just have dance next and id rather not throw up infront of everybody." she laughed nervously. taehyung regained composure and replied nonchalantly, "its only a few, come on it wont hurt. ill hold your hair back if you do end up throwing up." he patted her shoulder and slid the bag over to her.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
...................
27
28
28
30, STOP! her mind scolded her.

30 marshmallows, 370 calories (inaccurate)

taehyung smiled and hugged her tight, her brother, namjoon, looked as if he would almost shed a tear, mouth slightly open in shock that she ate.

what are you doing to me kim taehyung?

A/N: how is this at 100 reads skdknc its not much but 100 people/the thousands on wattpad notice this so ty 💓