nine

february 3, 2016

9:57 pm

"just a little bit further!" she yelled, she kicked and screamed in namjoons grasp.

"sumin you have burned over 1,000 calories!" he yelled back. sumin had tears running down her face,

he did this to me, he's been messing with my weight, my goals, my aspirations, my life.

"sumin please." namjoon cried, sumin was beyond crying, she was in namjoons arms, as he fell to the floor with her.

"what is going on!?" sumin and namjoons mother came down. she found her son and daughter, entangled, crying, it wasn't long before she joined.

"s-sumin. i think it's time we make another appointment." she choked on her words. sumin gave up, she rested in namjoons arms.

what has he done?

the morning came quicker than she expected. before she knew it she was already at school. tired, hungry, angry, and a mess. taehyung poked her, she ignored him.

i have an appointment, we can see how it goes.

she dropped the act and ended up smiling at him, bringing some relief to his body.

tae: hiiiiiiiiii, dont ignore me hoe.

taehyung got his seat switched with yunggis, now yunggi is infront of sumin and taehyung is next to her.

he slowly, carefully, moved his left hand down to her leg and rubbed his hand on her thigh before moving his hand up to hers and holding it,

no doubt was sumin blushing, but in the past week taehyung did things to her.

taehyung lives a few houses down, and came over. she ate spaghetti and ice cream.

yesterday at lunch, she had half a sandwhich.

as school finally closed to an end, tomorrow being no class, all practice friday, sumin ran out.

"lets go sumin." namjoon grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his car, driving her to the appointment.

she smiled at the events that happened this morning with taehyung, "Kim Sumin." she walked in.

the doctor had been surprised to see namjoon there, "You must be like 900 feet now namjoon stop growing!" she playfully scolded, sumin and namjoon laughed at the remark and she began removing her jacket and shoes, stepping on the scale, waiting to be disappointed wether she gained weight or lost more.

"sumin, i-i dont know how to say this."

"your weight is 96.8 pounds."

thats impossible.

"no, impossible ive been eating, hes made me eat i-"

"which is why i am joking sumin gosh, you weight 101.4 congratulations sumin, i do want to talk to you though, who is him?"

namjoon smiled at the news, but sumin was furious.

he did this
he fucked you up
cut all contact
hes ruining your life!
sumin wake the fuck up!
snap out of it!

block user; k.taeh?

yes

are you sure?

no,

yes i am sure

user; k.taeh blocked.