seventeen

(say the name)
march 24, 2016
7:37 pm

"its for your own good sumin.." namjoon cleared his throat, sumin sat down, feeling smaller than a fly at the moment.

"b-but i don't want to leave." the tears ran down her cheeks and stained her shirt, her throat felt like it was shut tight.

she was being sent away to rehab, all the way in busan.

"we'll visit once a month we promise." namjoon hugged her, "go pack."

she nodded and and stood up, running upstairs just to cry.

she couldn't tell taehyung, he'd be happy that she got an opportunity to get better, but couldn't bear a goodbye.

sumin: can you come over now? please..

taehyung didn't respond after 15 minutes, but the knock at her door was reassuring hat he read it.

her door busted open with a panting taehyung who was in his pajamas with slippers on and a backpack.

"i ran here, i have ice cream and a couple spoons and i brought soda." he dropped his backpack to the floor and hugged her.

"why are you crying?"

she didn't stop either, she couldn't talk to tell him that she would be leaving for however long it took to get better.

"i-i..-"

"shhh."

he would ask namjoon instead if he had to. when she fell asleep, he opened the tub and began eating it by itself, leaving the other spoon stuck in the vanilla ice cream for her when she woke up.

she stirred in her sleep, her voice cracking a she groaned, not having much room since taehyung took up one side of her bed.

she woke up and smelled the ice cream, and saw taehyung staring at his phone on social media, shoving a spoonful in every few seconds.

she took the other spoon and scared him by taking some out, the noise enough to get his attention.

"feeling better after your nap?"

she shook her head yes but she knew deep down she still felt horrible and didn't want to leave the boy who cared for her and didn't leave her even when he had multiple opportunities to.