fourteen

february 25, 2016

2:34 pm

"taehyung!" he heard repetitive screaming of his name. he rubbed his eyes and turned around. his eyes held his eye from the paper poking him straight in it.

"was that necessary?" he grumbled. he was still angry.

he fucked up

he toyed with one of the many hearts that found their way across the bar, to him, last night.

sumin hadn't talked to him for days, no matter how many times he tried talking to her.

"well?" he pushed forward.

"okay so i know you've liked music for like the longest fucking time. so we thought, ya know."

MARCH 1ST, 2016

BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT AUDITIONS

1:30 PM

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA, SEOUL ARTS HIGH AUDITORIUM.

"why the fuck are they holding it here?"

"we have a really big auditorium, of course they would hold it here."

"whats the big deal about it anyways, i have nothing to live for with this." he crumbled the paper and began walking.

"look taehyung, dont be a fucking cry baby. you need to get your mind off of her. so fucking audition. ill see you there." jungkook spun on his heels and walked away.

taehyung began walking to namjoons house and when he reached the front door he heard screaming, "namjoon he fucked everything up! he's more of a life ruiner than you and mom!"

it was sumin.

"sumin." namjoons voice wavered.

"you dont know what you're talking about." he could practically see his knuckles turning white.

"oh then tell me what the fuck am i talking about dear brother? what am i missing here?" she seethed.

he quickly took the key from the soil and broke into the house.

he had a smirk on his face ready for the destruction of sumins thoughts and knowledge.

"you're forgetting the part when all i did was drink and do drugs because i thought my life was bad. you know, i only killed the man who kidnapped me, fucked a few girls here and there." she winced at the thought of him being a playboy like that,

"i gave the woman i called "eomma" for 16 years of my life a chance to run, i hope shes doing well." he laughed coldly.

"and now, i've returned to V, you know the name everybody called me. victory after that bet. remember namjoon?"

namjoon was pressuring taehyung with his eyes to stop, "yes i do." he looked away.

"nah, let me refresh your memory." he continued.

"alright so, get this sumin, whoever fucked the most girls in one night one free drinks, and of course i won, v for victory." he took a closer.

taehyung youre scaring her stop it, shut your fucking mouth, this isn't you, you cant ruin your life and hers.

"one of the girls i met, was so unlike you." he rolled his eyes, sumin knew this wasn't like him, but she would wait for the next move. she waved namjoon off with the on free hand she had and he stormed off gladly that he wasnt in taehyungs presence anymore.

"she was so confident and determined." his voice softened, his glare became a deep sincere look as sumin stared into his soul practically.

"more than me, and when i told her to stop because i was done for the night and wanted to go home to my pride and joy baby sister miyu, you know what she said to me? you cant say no to a girl like me; nobody thinks its something a girl can do to a guy, its always a guy to a girl. everybody thought i was covering up my own mess." he said.

sumin was beyond shocked, taehyung was.. she couldnt bring herself to think the word.

she pulled him close and hugged him.

"i-im. y-ou were just trying to help." his arms werent wrapped around her until she said that.

he reached his face down to hers.

he leaned his lips just above hers, sumin still counted it as a kiss.

he stroked her hair and just sat down with her in his arms.

"i've told you my story, now how about you tell me yours?"