You Won't Win This!

Start from the beginning

I follow her over to the bar, even though she was trying to act like she had no idea who I was.  As soon as she got there and began talking, I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

Char ignored me until I replaced my hands on her bare thighs, rubbing them around. 

I could feel her trying to push me back but.... Im too strong to let her do that.

Char grabs her drink from the counter then turns around, forcing her self out my grip. "Ass hole. You wont win this"

"...What am I winning baby?"

"You will not get in my panties, or have me wanting to fuck you"

"I wasn't even aware you were wearing panties. Is it one of those thongs?"

Char rolls her eyes, like always, and takes a gulp of her drink. 

"I'll go dance with someone else since you won't dance with me" 

She hunches her shoulders. "I'll do the same"

"iight. Don't get too jealous over here" I wink while stepping back. 

It wasn't hard to find a girl to dance with. They came running to me, not literally but when they saw me alone, checking them out they made their way to me. Sadly I could only choose one. It's fine though cause Im only using her for a lil bit. Lets see if Char's the jealous type.

Char, 

"FINALLY! His ass left you alone" This deep sexy voice talked behind me. 

I slowly turned around to see this.... Pretty nice looking guy standing there. 

"Yeah... Finally" I look over at Prod with some random girl. Jealous? please....

"Come dance with me" The guy says

"..Sure" 

The guy takes my glass out my hand and sits it on a near by table, while grabbing my hand and pulling me.... seductively.

As soon as he got me in the place he wanted to dance, he got behind me and his hands went to my waist. 

We began dancing, he was grinding, I was swirling my ass against him and damn did his boner grow fast! Suddenly he grips my waist tight and stops dancing, causing me to stop as well.

"Come with me?" He whispers softly in my ear.

"Actually um.." I place my hands on top of his to see if I could push them away but he had a pretty tight grip.

"Um what?"

"I can't.."

"Yes you can" One of his hands ran up my arm, and up through the back of my hair. Slowly, he pulled it, causing my head to rest on his shoulder while my back was against his chest.

"bu--"

"Please?" His other arm was still around my waist. 

I could feel the hardness of his member through my dress. I could tell he really wanted me but it would be wrong to go off and fuck some random guy when I came here with Prod. The biggest thing is, is that Im not a hoe and I don't just sleep with random guys. 

"How big is it?" I ask

His grip on my hair let go, and went to my hand. Slowly, he pulled my hand around to meet with his member. "You tell me" He whispers. 

"ohhhhhhhh kay!" I snatched my hand away and pulled back from him "Im really sorry, but I gotta go!"

Not even a second later, I was gone outta sight.