Chapter 20

I jumped at the sudden voice. Can I not be alone for at least five minutes? I turned to face the owner of the voice. My hair flipping after me. I put my hand over my heart and let out a deep breath. I looked up slightly at the last small flight of stairs to see the Mr. Badboy leaning against the banister that saved you from falling down 3 flights of stairs. He stood there with his hands stuffed into his jacket pockets and his eyes on me. He chuckled "did I scare you princess?"  

I rolled my eyes and put both my hands on the banister behind me. "Do you have anything better to do than follow me all around town?"

"Actually I think your following me Dallas. Last time I checked I watched you as you jumped the fence and unlock the door from this window".

He stood up straight and started to descend down the stairs slowly.

"So can I have it?" he said. I gave him a confused look, "you wont need a knife in California" he continued.

Austin stepped off the last step and slowly walked up to me,"who said I was going?" I kept my stare on him, he did the same. 

He bit his bottom lip as he got closer to me. Before I could comprehend anything he put both his hands on either sides of me and griped onto the banister.

"I did" he whispered. His hot breath on my neck. I breathed a wobbly breath "G-get of me" I barely whispered as I felt his lips put pressure in the crook of my neck. I felt his smirk on my skin.

"I'd rather not babe" he pressed his body onto mine and I felt my eyes close involuntarily as started to suck on my neck slightly.

My breathing hitched and went faster as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist. The other gripping on my lower arm. I tried to wriggle out of his way but he put more of his weight on me and started to suck harder. His lips slowly going higher and higher.

I opened my eyes and pushed him away forcefully with my leg. He loosened his grip and I pushed him off me completely. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I glared at his smirking face. My neck feeling weird and slightly wet.

"I just wanted what I used to have" He took a step forward to me but this time I moved away, "get out of my life you prick", I pushed his shoulder but he grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me closer so that my ear was near his mouth. 

"Listen up bitch. California or not I'll always be there. Where ever you go I'll be there and wont stop until I get what I deserve" He pushed me back a little so we were face to face. He looked angry.

I looked down and with out thought I spat on his shoe. I gripped the neck of his top and hissed in his ear. "Be fucking greatfull I haven't killed you yet"

This psychopath chuckled once again and loosened himself from my grip. He quickly grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted I up slightly over my belly button. "Be greatfull I didn't do worse. I own your bitch ass" I looked down to see a healed cut shaped like a 'x' on the side of my stomach. He let go of me and started to walk away. Leaving me standing there.

He paused in the middle of the staircase and turned around. He flashed a wink as he took out his maroon and black flip up knife. He threw it up and caught it. "It would be a shame if your friends down there had something bad happen to their rich asses huh" and with that he left.

 .   .   .

"FINALLY!!" Nash yelled from the kitchen. We were all in the Diner and Nash tried to phone his manager or something so he went into the kitchen.

"Hey do you have anything other than pancakes?" Taylor mumbled as he rested his head on the table.

"mhmm" I went to were the cash machine was and brought out a few menu's.  

"Go crazy" I dumped the menu's onto the table and sat down on the barstools next to Acacia who was making a tower of straws and pencils.

As I sat down her tower collapsed all over the table. "No fair your fat ass destroyed my only entertainment" she pouted.

I ignored her complaining and put my elbow on the table and my chin in the palm of my hand, "I need mental support" she looked over to me and stopped her rebuilding of her tower.

"The Cali thing or the Austin thing?"

"Both"

"Okay 1) Austin's a douche bag and is probably scaring you so either ignore it or do one of those gang fights you see in movies and-"

"-oh because that's going to help me so much" 

"Shut your hole and let me carry on with this rare moment of me giving decent advice... Anyway if you go to California you wont need to worry" I gave her a confused look. She smiled and grabbed a blue piece of paper from her apron pocket. She handed it to me and I scanned it. Still pretty confused.

"Buy two waffles for the price of one?" I read the ripped piece of paper to her, "i don't see how this is going to help with anything" Acacia rolled her green eyes and flipped the paper over for me to reveal numbers.

"Once you get your own phone or find a payphone there's my phone number" I smiled in awe at the her and the digits I was holding.

"When did you get a phone?"

"Hey I do work hard for the things I want" she gave me a sad smile and engulfed me into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you little one" 

we broke of the hug "the great Acacia hugged me. Well someone's gone soft" I joked. She punched my arm playfully and I smiled. 

"I'll miss you too"

Nash then ran out of the kitchen and towards us looking very excited. Like a child on Christmas.

"We're going tomorrow!" this news made the boys celebrate and cheer. My face dropped and I looked to the watery eyed Acacia who was already looking at me.

This is actually happening.

This is my last day here.

And there's nothing I can do about it  

"Its okay Kylie you'll be fine" Hayes said from the side of me. Putting his hand on my shoulder.

How old do you think I am? I'm really curious?