Chapter 15

I sat on the ground, leaning against the door frame smoking the cigarette that hasn't touched my mouth for almost 6 months. But I craved it more than ever before.

I stared at the jet black sky. No moon. No stars. No airplanes. No Ufo's. No nothing. Just darkness.

I inhaled another breath and exhaled it back out again. Looking into the smoke and feeling emptiness. Why me? Out of the billions of people on this planet. Why me?

I thought of what happened earlier today. The fight, the threat, the pain. They've only been here two nights but they've already ruined yet slightly improved my life. 

I threw the used cancer stick into the darkness and lit up another one. I know this is wrong but I don't care. If no one cares for me then why should I care for me? As I inhaled another breath I was deep in thought once again. I coughed at the taste of something that shouldn't be in the tobacco. I felt uncomfortable in my stomach but soon my body relaxed, the pain from my beating just disappeared and my thoughts were cleared instantly. I took another puff and leaned back on the wall smiling slightly and looking up at the plain sky. Going back to my trade of thoughts. That's what I loved about drugs. Even the slightest bit that was in my cigarette made me feel like I was in heaven. That's the reason I started taking them all that time ago. It was the stress reliever that I was dying for. It made me forget about everything. It opened my eyes and brain and made me appreciate life in a way I never thought I would. But everything good had something bad lurking behind. Taking just a small bit would make me irrational, I cant see straight and every things slightly in slow motion. But its worth it.

Just then a thought occurred to me. Why are they here anyway?

They haven't told me how and why they magically wandered at my doorstep. And I thought they were supposed to leave yesterday. What happened to that? Do they think its okay to randomly appear with out any answers and come and wreck the life I made for myself. Yes it isn't the best life but not everyone's as lucky as them. I mean, I can barely afford breakfast for a week and there they are buying a new iPhone when the last one runs out of battery!

I glanced over at the box of empty cigarettes and stood up from my position on the floor. I spat the rolled up tobacco into a nearby gutter, not caring that my hoodie was dangling from my elbows I walked into the house where the only light was a dim lamp. I walked past a the slow ticking clock hanging from the wall 3:30.a.m. I tiptoed past the sleeping teenagers and walked up to my room.

I pulled down a low hanging poster gently to see the hole in the wall I was very familiar with. I carefully put my hand in and outlined many objects that I hid there. I tried to be as careful as I could. Trying not to move my hand across the blades I distinctly remember hiding there. I felt out a square packet and clasped onto it. I brought it into my sight and scanned it. I couldn't see it very well so I tiptoed downstairs towards the hardly glowing lamp light. I put the thing under the lamp shade and there I saw a box of strong cigarettes and something taped to the back. I ripped it off quickly and unfolded the thick paper. I unfolded them fully to see three pictures. Three was my lucky number, I always had things in groups threes. The three pieces of paper were pictures.

The first one was one of me and Hayes. Our bodies dangling off a tree. We were laughing and our hand interlocked. I remember Nash taking that photo. I remember both of us falling right after the picture. I laughed quietly.

The second one was of me and Sierra. I was on her back and she was kissing the side of my head. I smiled slightly. She was the only person that cared for me but she wasn't around much which sucked.

I flipped over to the third picture and my smile dropped. Me and Cameron. We were sitting on a bench, his hands resting on my shoulder. My mind flashed back to me, Cameron and Carter just a few hours ago when they threatened me, then when me and Cameron fighting. Then my thoughts raced back in time to when I was living with them. All the fights, arguments, all the hits and kicks.

Then something clicked and I remembered that night. The fight I blocked out my thoughts and tried to forget about...

---
"God can you not be a slut for once!" Cameron said once he slammed the door. I turned around to face him.

"How the hell was I being a slut?!"

"You were basically selling your virginity to Nash and Hayes!"  He said a little to loudly which probably woke up Jaxx and Mom.

"Oh my bad I didn't know TALKING about random CRAP was classed as selling my virginity!  And you can talk you fuck boy. I'm surprised you don't get STD's from just sleeping in your cum stained bed!"  (A/N Gurl you savage)

He took one step towards me and shoved my shoulder hard enough to leave a mark. I stumbled backwards a bit. My shoulder now throbbing. He then grabbed my upper arms and slammed me against the wall so that my shoes were barely touching the ground. "I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN YOU PRICK!"  He spat, one of is hands clasped around the base of my neck making me choke and gag a little.

"GET THE HELL OF ME YOU-"

KYLIE! KYLIE STOP!!

---

"KYLIE! KYLIE STOP!!"  A voice knocked me out of my memories. I felt a burning sensation on my thumb. I looked forwards to see I lighter in one hand and a burning photograph in the other. I gasped loudly and dropped the picture. I stood on it multiple times until it burned out. I breathed heavily as I stared at the mostly burnt picture that was by my feet. Someone grabbed my wrist and I looked up and there was Nash examining my thumb and the rest of the boys staring at me in shock.

"What are you looking at?" I said bitterly.

"Kylie what the hell was that? You looked possessed!" Aaron spoke out.

"Where have you been?! You smell like everything illegal" Nash raised his voice. He looked over at the box I was here for originally.

I pulled my hand out of his and grabbed the box of drugged up cigarettes and stormed for the door but someone grabbed my wrist. "Where the hell are you doing" Jack J said.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOT DOING HERE!!" I slurred yelled. Everyone stayed silent.   

 "NONE OF YOU BELONG HERE" those drugs were kicking in, "GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING FAIRY TALE OF A LIFE BEFORE I END THEM ALL!" I had no control over what I was saying. They all looked taken aback.

"Kylie your high..." Shawn said calmly walking towards me.

"I MIGHT BE HIGH BUT I FUCKING MEAN WHAT I SAY!" I yell lighting a cigarette there and then and walking out the door. Leaving them alone at three in the morning.

I heard someone yell "Kylie come fucking back before you hurt yourself" I turned on my heels threw my middle finger in the air then ran of into the dark. Not caring where I'll end up.

___
Don't worry it will all make sense soon. (I don't know why but the start is aesthetically pleasing to me)