Chapter 18

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!" Nash kept on yelling. His eyes going a darker shade of blue. He's always had a short temper.

"NO" I yelled a little quieter than Nash but I was still loud. The rest of the boys were standing there in silent shock. Shawn gently grabbed my elbow edging me to sit back down. "Kylie" he mumbled looking straight at me but my eyes were fixed on angry Nash.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU KYLIE. California is the place to be. And yet you want to stay in this shit hole looking like a grunge beggar!" He glared at me whilst I stared at him in disbelief. Did he just say that? "Nash sto-" Hayes tried calming Nash down but I cut him of.

"WELL IM SORRY IM NOT A TEENAGE FUCKING BILLIONAIRE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT HAMILTON BUT NOT EVERYONE MAKES MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BY POSTING SIX SECOND VIDEOS OF CRAP ON A FREE APP!" I walked over to the door for the second time in the past hour but someone grabbed my wrist tightly. I turned my head to see Nash and his now dark blue almost black eyes. 

"YOUR NOT FUCKING LEAVING AGAIN KYLIE! WE'RE SAVING YOU AT LEAST SHOW SOME RESPECT! GOD YOU MAKE IT SO HARD NOT TO BELIEVE CAMERON" I looked at him in shock. I always thought Nash would be the last person on Earth to go against me. 

Gilinsky came up to us and pried Nash's grip of off me. "Nash just chill out bro. Both of you chill out" He said as my hand became free. I went upstairs and into my room. Feeling tears forming on my waterline. I shoved everything off my bedside table and pushed it under the door knob as well as locking the door. I slumped down on the wall the silently let my tears free. I buried my face in my knees and listened to the loud banging from the other side of the door and the shouting from downstairs. I felt like a little kid hiding away from arguing parents. I felt vulnerable and weak I don't like this feeling at all. I sniffed slightly and wiped my tears of roughly. I stood up and opened the draw of clothes. 

I stripped myself of clothes briefly feeling dirty and sticky in my old ones. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans with involuntary rip slits on the upper leg. I put on a white t-shirt with a back hem and an alien a black and white alien on the side. I grabbed a completely black baseball jacket with leather arms and the pair of shoes I always have. I put my hair in a normal high ponytail.

I glanced at the door, then to the window. Should I face them? I don't want to. But somehow I found myself sliding the wooden table onto the other side of the room and my hand on the cold door handle.

I opened it slightly and looked through the crack. No one was there. I opened it fully to here them all arguing downstairs. Taking my opportunity I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I rubbed my face of with a towel and walked out the bathroom and downstairs to see Nash standing at the bottom stair and all the other boys no where to be seen.

"Where's everyone else?" I mumble not looking at him directly. "Look at me Kylie" he still sounded angry. I pushed passed him and saw in the corner of my eye all the boys cooped up in one room. Deadly quite and staring directly at me and Nash.

"Look Kylie I didn't mean what I said" He walked closer to me but I continued to kneel down and tie my shoelaces the tightest I could. I started to stand back up. Nash took my shoulder and pulled it so I faced him.

"Kylie stop acting like that. Look I'm sorry for what I said and if I hurt you but your coming to California with us and there's nothing you can do about it" He said firmly. I looked at him, he didn't look as angry as he did before but he still looked slightly mad.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned around to open the door but he once again got in the way and slammed the door shut.

"KYLIE WHERE DO YOU THNK YOUR GOING. GOD WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS? IF YOU CANT SEE IT IM TRYING TO APOLIGISE BUT YOUR MAKING IT DO DIFFIULT" He rambled.

"IM NOT GOING! YOU CANT JUST COME UNTO MY LIFE AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO! JUST CALL YOUR MANAGER AND LEAVE!!! ALL YOU SHOULD LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK BECAUSE I WAS FINE LIVING MY LIFE UNTIL YOU LOT CAME" My sudden outburst even surprised me.

Cameron came from behind Nash and went right into my face. "ITS NOT LIKE WE WANT TO BRING YOU BACK ANYWAY! WE'RE ONLY HERE BECAUSE IF MOM DOSENT TAKE YOU BACK THEN THE GOVERNMENT WILL TAKE ME AND SIERRA AWAY AND THE MEDIA WILL FIND OUT! SO STOP BEING SELFISH" Whether he was finished talking or not I walked out. 

I walked out of the house leaving the door wide open. I looked back briefly to see a few faces and hear a lot of arguing. I picked up my pace and started sprinting out the neighbourhood once again.

I heard footsteps behind me but that just made me run faster and faster. I looked in a window of a shut down empty store to see a lot of blurry figures behind me. Running after me. "Kylie" They kept yelling my name and to "slow down" or to "stop running" but thankfully I've had a lot of practice at running.

I tried to shake them off but they were still following but they did slow down quite a bit. I stole this opportunity by pushing my self to start sprinting faster. My mind was racing. I didn't know where to go but I needed to go somewhere. Then I noticed the black metal fence gates of the school. Am I actually going to school? Am I that desperate?

Yes I am...

I took a running jump and gripped on to the fence. I started to climb as fast as I can even though my entire lower half was burning. "STOP KYLIE" I heard I voice scream. I put one leg over the other side. I looked over to the boys. They were on the other side of the street. I hauled my other leg over the fence and jumped down earning a new rip on my jeans. Stumbling a bit at my landing I kept running to the door of the school. I grabbed a stray hair slip from the ground and started picking at the lock. My legs wobbling from all the running. It seems like the only thing I do is run.

There was a loud click and I sighed in relief. I opened the door and locked it again once I got inside.

I jogged the down the thin hallways and past the lockers into a random room that had an unlocked door. As I closed the door behind me I collapsed onto the itchy, carpeted floor. With all my might I repositioned myself so I was lying on my back, gasping for air.

I listened to my fast heavy breathing for the next few minutes until I felt the pain in my legs ease. Oh God this made track (or cross country) look like a walk in the park.

When the pain eased in my legs eventually I propped myself up and looked around the room. It was the music room. I held a nearby table as I got back onto my feet.

I cautiously walked around the room. Letting my fingers drag over the all the instruments, making strange noises. My eyes fell on an acoustic guitar.

I used to play before I came to New Jersey. I was a slow learner but I kept going to the lessons and getting tutorials from youtube. I sat down on the table I was near and layed down back flat. I covered my eyes with my elbow and closed my eyes.

A lot has happened in the past few days...