Chapter 14

"K-kylie" someone gasped which made me turn around. Their stood Cameron, Hayes, Nash and Matt.

Cameron stood there with a look of almost sorrow. His face was as busted up as mine and he was bent over ever so slightly. Holding his shirtless stomach with his hand. He didn't have as much blood on his face and neck like I had but he had more painful looking bruises planted all over his stomach and chest, and he had a bright purple cheek and long red scratch marks down his neck and to top it all off he had a purple under-eye that matched his cheek. It looks almost as painful as mine.

He looked at me with almost sorrow as he scanned my messed up face and body. He opened his mouth slightly as if he was trying to say something but he shook his head and sped limped away. I rolled my eyes and turned on the cold water fossit, ignoring the three other boys standing there gawking at my bruised everything.

I bent down as little as I could so I avoided pressure on my bruises and I splashed water over my face. Not caring for the drops that trickled down my stomach or neck. I cupped my hands under the slow running water again and splashed my face once again but this time the water felt like it was burning my skin. I hissed in pain when I felt a sharp pain hit my stomach. Suddenly my legs gave up and I fell onto the cold tiled floor.  "Kylie!" Matt said alarmed as he rushed over to me and picked my up bridal style onto the seats of the changing rooms.

He sat down with me leaning against him. His hand wrapped around my back to support me. I leaned against his body and laid my head on his shoulder. "Its okay Kylie you're going to be fine" he reassured me. I nodded slightly and shut my eyes. Focusing on the pain.

"It hurts" I groaned quietly. He pulled me into him and kissed the top of my head. "I'm here now. Its okay"

I opened my eyes to see Alex with a first aid kit and Hayes sitting opposite Matt and me. Glaring slightly at Matt from time to time.

"Thanks Espinosa" Alex said as he opened up the white and red box. I lifted my body off of Matt and sat up properly. Gripping onto the bench to gain balance. I looked over to Matt. I smiled at him but then frowned when I looked at his shirt with my blood stained into soaked it. "Sorry about your shirt" he shrugged.

"Don't worry about it" He let of my back for a quick second to pull of his shirt to reveal his stomach and throw the dirty shirt on the ground. He then resumed the position he was in before, with his arm around me and me leaning against him. This is nice, like its meant to be. Plus he's only a few years older so... we could have a chance.

"How are you feeling?" Hayes asked suddenly which made me drop my thoughts. "Oh, er everything hurts but I feel better" I said as I pulled my head back for Alex to clean up my neck.

"This is the first time you've had such an intense fight. You had me worried Dallas" Alex said with all the seriousness in the world. "Where's everyone else?" I ask whilst he cleans my lip and cheek.

"Well Nash, Carter, Taylor and Jack G are with Cameron, you know. Cleaning him up. And Mr Gym guy is supervising everyone else in the back room" Hayes said looking down at his hands.

"Shawn wanted to come and see you. He REALLY wanted to but we didn't let him" Matt added.

"Why?"

"Well. If he saw you the way we saw you he either would have killed Cameron or cry. He really cares about you you know. Are you two a thing?" Matt wriggled his eyebrows and Alex chuckled deeply.

Before I can answer Hayes answered for me, "Shawn's just an emotional guy. And they're just friends" he says defensively. I chuckled at his seriousness and the other guys rolled their eyes playfully.

Alex whispers something in Matts ear discreetly but I didn't hear it properly, I think it was "Awe Has first fruit crust" I don't know. Something like that.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, "how's Cameron?" I say with out thinking. All three boys look at me with wide eyes. "He's in the same state as you. Delusional and dazed. You gave each other a pretty good beating" Matt said. Hesitant at first.

I nodded as I watched Alex close the first aid box. "All done. Just take a shower tonight and take it easy. Do you want the doctor to make a home visit?" He stood up and helped me get to my feet.

"No thanks Doctor Frasco but thanks for helping" I gave him a lingering hug which he accepted with out hesitation. When we parted he gave the boys a guy hug thigy and said if I need him than just call. Then he left the room. The loud gym door slammed shut signalling he's left for home.

"Oh MY GOSH KYLIE YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME" a Canadian voice said hyperactively as Shawn ran into the room and gave me a warm, yet tight hug which I gladly excepted. I wonder if the hits to my head made me more compassionate. Oh well. I sort of like all these hugs, they make me feel wanted which I haven't felt in a long time.

"A little to tight Shawn" He released me and went red slightly. I smiled (which I've been doing a lot lately) and went over to my bag to grab the clothes I came here with.

"Okay, thank you for looking after me but leave this room, I'm going to get changed" I shooed them all out and closed the door.

.   .   .

After I slowly and cautiously got changed I threw my gym clothes and Matts dirty shirt in my gym bag and held it considering that my entire top half still hurt. But I'm known to bounce back quickly so I'll be fine by tomorrow.

I walked out to see Mario talking to all the guys who were sitting on the bleachers. Looking concerned. " MARIO, IM LEAVING" I called out.

He looked at me and smiled. It must be my lucky day because I just got a rare Mario smile.

He walked up to me, he looked sad "Ya know I do care for you Dallas. I don't know what I was thinking, all this shit is my fault"

"I know. And its okay" I smiled. He nodded and left for the backroom doing who knows what. All the boys were in front of me, going through the large doors but before I could leave a hand pulled me back and the door slammed shut.

I was turned around to face the one and only Carter and Cameron.

"What the fuck do want" I spat out, glaring at both of them.

Cameron grip on my arm grew firmer as he pulled me closer to him. Examining my face closely. "Man, I didn't even brake her nose" he sounded disappointed. He forcefully pushed my chin upwards as he examined my neck. He smirked, "well at least my imprint stayed" he was talking about the now faint handprint on my neck.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" I pulled my hand free from his grip and spat near his shoes. He seemed angered by this. He slammed me into the wall "Look bitch, this isn't over. You ruined my life and now I'm going to ruin yours. Hopefully end it" He whispered the last bit into my ear.

There was banging on the door from the other side but the three of us didn't care. "What did I ever to do you?" There was a short silence.

Until he brought his mouth to my ear again. "You were born" He pushed me onto the floor and left me there as him and Carter left.

I stared at the open door and listened.

"Wheres Kylie?"

"Oh she forgot something in the changing room so she went back"