Brand New Me (The Meeting)

Start from the beginning

7:00AM(THEIR OUTFITS FOR THE DAY ARE IN EXTERNAL LINK)

~MEAANNNWHILLE IN CALIFORNIA.......(ik ya'll was waiting for it :) )

~At the Conjuction Mansion~

Roc:*running around house shirtless* I AIN'T WORRY BOUT NUN! NIGGA I AIN'T WORRIED BOUT NUN!*starts doing Dougie*

Prod:*sitting on couch looking at him shaking head*......I have some worries......for you Roc...

Ray:*walks downstairs with Prince*

Prince:Hey guys,Vincent just called.He said he is signing some girl group and is having a meeting with them at his house.

Ray:Oh snap,new girlfriends.

Roc:Fool be quiet they might be 11 like we were.

Prince:True....sadly i hope not.

Prod:Well i'll let ya'll ponder on the girl's you will NOT get *goes upstairs*

Boys:whaaatttevvvaaaaaaaa*laughs*

~BACK IN FLORIDA~

All of the girls and their moms pulled up to Vincent's home.It was HUGE! It was a 2 story mansion that was a tan color with alot of red and yellow plants outside.The driveway was beautiful and there was a water fountain next to the garage.It was 9:01,so they went and knocked on the door and was greeted by Tamar Braxton.

Tamar:Oh hey ya'll!Ya'll must be the new girl group!OOO You guys are all swaggy and cute.And these must be your moms,hello*shakes their hands*

Moms:Nice to meet you*shakes her hand*

Tamar:Don't be shy come on in!*smiles and opens door more so they can come in*

Moms&Girls:*walk in and "OOO"s in amazement by the house*

Reana'sMom:OOOOO THIS IS NICE!!*Looking around*

Tamar:Thank you*shows them to living room*Vincent will be out soon*goes to kitchen to make them some drinks*

Nini'sMom:Ummm.....i thought this was a "school" meeting...

Nini:Ummm..yeah about that...

Bri'sMom:What the hell is going on???

Bri:Mom jsut stay calm you will find out in a seco-

Vincent:*comes down*Hello everyone.And these must be your mom's hello*shakes their hands*I'm Vincent Hurbert.I'm the producer for interscope and conjunction records.

Moms:PRODUCER?????????????????????????????????????*looks at their daughters*

Vincent:*looking confused*Umm....yes...didn't they tell you this was a meeting because they auditioned to be the new girl group i signed...?

Moms:Girl group?????AUDITION????

Girls:*nervous laugh and fake smiles*...Uhh.....surpriiiisee...*looks down*

Kasha'sMom:When did all of this happen????

Vincent:3 weeks ago.It was an audition for the next girl group and they had to audition and when i watched their performance and phenomanal singing i had to choose them.If you would please follow me to my meeting room I can straighten everything out more.

Mom's:*follow*

Girls:*walk behind nervous and look at each other*

~MEETING ROOM~

*Everyone Sits*

Vincent:Okay*sighs*I would like to sign your daughters to my record business.They were picked out of Billions of girls.Your daughters have talent and it would be a shame to let it go to waste.