Andrew brought back the attention to him.

"As I was saying, how about you get a job?" He suggested. "Where? There's no place where I can get enough money by the end of this week." Andrew needed to tell me the cost of treatment and new medication. All I knew is that it was a lot. I barely have anything on me. The jobs in town are basically already occupied since everyone in our school works, so either way if I wanted to work at a minimum wage job, I wouldn't be able to get it. Most of the jobs were taken.

    "Fuck. You know what, just go out with Eleanor while I think abou-"

"Are you sure? I wanna help you out." I didn't want him to feel stressed out over this. He was the most compassionate person I've ever met. The sacrifices I make can't compare to how much he does. Although it isn't comparable, it was something. I'm glad I didn't bring my problems onto the table.

"It's fine, just go."

______

I didn't wear a long puffy dress or a big tiara unlike Eli. She went out, like always. I did wear something a little feminine along with her attire to make it fair. I was definitely the type to wear something masculine and feminine, depending on the day or mood.

  I wore a black laced top that was layered with a zip up jacket, loose-fit cargo pants, black converse, and a basic silver necklace. Okay, I guess it wasn't that feminine, but to be fair, I wasn't in the mood. Andrew's adult issues were rubbing on me. Plus, although I wasn't wearing a big tiara, I was still forced by Eli to wear a small one.

   "You look like a real princess, Y/N. I wanna be like you." Eleanor held onto my hand as we walked, her eyes looking down, jumping to avoid that cracks. "Eli-" I stopped and kneeled down to her level. "How could you say that. If anything, you are the real princess."

  She smiled and embraced me in a tight hug which caught me off guard, but I hugged her back.

"Very cute, Y/N." I pulled away from the hug and saw Alycia. She stood in front of the both of us in an oversized plain gray hoodie, hair down, and regular jeans. I was surprised to see her.

"Hey Alycia," I greeted as I stood up.

  "Hey! So, who's this little one?" She asked pointing to my little sister. Eli shyly clung onto my side, but still had manners, she smiled at Alycia. "I'm Eleanor." Eli gets comfortable with a person fast, so I won't be surprised when she gets a sudden burst of energy with Alycia.

"Where you two girls going?"

"Ice cream!" Eleanor shouted with pure excitement. What did I say.

"Isn't that a few blocks away?"

"Uh yeah. We're waking cause  it's nice out." I lied. But in reality,  I didn't wanna drive. I didn't want to waste gas and have to worry about another expense. We were tight on budget. I'm already buying the two of us ice cream.

"Mm sure. How about I give you a ride on my carriage. I'm sure the princess would love it, right?" Alycia looked down at Eli. "Really!" Eleanor jumped up and down as she tugged my arm. I groaned from how forceful she was, but I just tried to ignore it. "Of course! Stay here. I'll be right back."

   A few moments later of standing on the side of the pavement, we saw a white lexus pull up, stopping right in front of us. The driver side's window rolled down, revealing Alycia smiling. "Get in!"

"Dang it. I thought it was a real carriage," Eleanor pouted.

  Alycia swiftly got out of the car and opened the door for the both of us. I nudged for Eli to move to get in. "Sorry sweetie. You can give me a bad rating on uber-for-princesses for false advertisement," Alycia joke to Eleanor which I thought was pretty cute.