"Maybe..."

"Whatever! Let's go to my store bitches." Tyler jumped up from the bench and started walking without us. "Smells about fruity." Andrea joked.

___

   After walking around and visiting a few others stores, we decided to take a break to go eat at the food court.

"Hey, can I taste some of yours?" Emma asked, picking up her fork to look at my food. "Emma, you ordered the same food," I pointed out.

"Yours looks better." I looked at her funny. How is that possible. She started being dramatic by pouting like a little baby she was. Giving in, I picked through my food, sticking my fork inside the teriyaki chicken. She opened her mouth. I placed the food in her mouth and she slowly closed it, letting it linger in for a little bit. I gently pulled the fork from her mouth. Her eyes never left mine.

Coughing audibly to break whatever that was, I pulled myself together.

"Uh oh," Tyler said under his breath, but we clearly still heard him. "What 'uh-oh'?" I asked, trying to read his face. Andrea followed Tyler's gaze and cursed under breath. "What!" I whispered impatiently.

Emma looked around but shrugging, seeing nothing. "It was Camila, Lauren, and Dinah." Tyler said before turning to face me. "At least Normani and troll wasn't there," Andrea muttered.

"Try not to make eye contact," I quietly said as I kept my head down.

"Oh fuck oops." Andrea turned back, ducking her head along with everyone else.

"Are they coming this way?" I asked, picking around my food. I found myself losing appetite. "I don't fucking know." Andrea continued to hide her face. Tyler sighed and tapped Andrea's shoulder. "The coast is clear. They left the food court. "  We all relaxed with a sigh of relief.

"I hate them so much."

"Damn. We come up here to say 'hi' but we end up hearing you hate us? Harsh." An unfamiliar voice said.

I looked up expecting it was the girls disguising them as someone else but my eyes widen seeing who it was.

"Who're you?" Emma asked. I could feel her inch closer to me, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"Hey-" I trailed, immediately regretting I said something. She looked familiar and I thought I knew her name, but I guess it didn't click. "Raven. We have a class together." She introduced herself. I noticed two girls standing near her. "So you hate us?" She crossed her arms with a teasing grin.

"W-what? No. I was talking about someone el-"

"Calm down Ms.Y/L. I was just messing with ya." I don't know why I felt so tense. Raven looked at everyone with a welcoming smile, "Hello everyone else. I'm obviously Raven."

"This is Alycia." She pointed the girl to her left. "And Marie." Then pointed at the girl on her right. "Pleasure to meet you guys," Alycia said in a thick Australian accent. I was taken back at her accent making me curious about her. I could feel almost intrigued by her presence. Her middle parted brown hair cascaded past her shoulders neatly and dressed casual, yet looked amazing.

  "Yes, hey everyone." Marie waved shyly.

   "So what are you guys doing here?" Raven asked curiously. "Just shopping and hanging out."

   "Well, we were doing the same thing. What a coincidence." Emma huffed out after Raven spoke. "What's wrong?" Raven looked at Emma with a bit of amusement written on her face.

"Obviously you were shopping. It's a mall." Emma was acting weirdly annoyed. First it was her moving closer to me to hold onto my arm, now this? I was starting to think she felt intimidated or something.

Raven and her friends just chuckled. "Your girlfriend is feisty."

"She's not my girlfriend," I defended to myself to Raven.

  "Really? Seems like you guys are dating. I guess assumptions are a bite in the ass." Emma slowly let go of me and looked at the other direction. I tried reaching out for her hand, but she was good at avoiding.

"You wouldn't mind me asking for your number then?" Alycia budged in. She gave me a toothless smile as she held out her phone. It was quite cute.

I mumbled of course before grabbing her phone to put my phone number in. When I took the phone, her fingers trimmed over mine, feeling a warmth of comfort.

"I'm sorry I didn't catch your name. Who must you be?" Raven asked Andrea politely.

"I'm Andrea. This is Tyler and that's Emma. I assume you already know Y/N"

  "I've spotted her in class, but never really talked. Caught my attention when the whole outburst happened. I'm sorry about that by the way. Fucked up about the girls to do that." Raven sent a warm smile to me. I shrugged. I didn't want to talk about it. It already seemed like I was only getting noticed because of the girls abusing me. I can't even make a name for myself anymore.

"We aren't close, but just know there are people that will defend you. Like us! We should exchange numbers to keep in touch," Marie suggested. Everyone agreed to make a little group chat, so we went around saving each other's numbers.

Talking shortly after, they finally said their goodbyes, leaving us a bit happy from the interaction. It was nice to know there were people like them that actually had the balls to say something to the bullied girl.

__________

I laid in bed, scrolling through all these repetitive posts that all looked the same. All of a sudden, I received a message.

xxx-283-8823 : hey it's alycia! meet me tmr behind the school ?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Me: uh sure yeah ig

xxx-283-8823 : i won't hurt you. promise. goodnight x

______________________________
thanks for all the support <3333