Babysitting Start!

After Lyn-Z left, Gerard went to sit down on their big brown couch. Bandit was currently sat on the deep red carpet in front of him, now making their Deadpool and Hans Solo action figures kiss.

Gerard decided not to comment.

"So, Bandit. What movie do you want to watch?" He asked.

Bandit thought for a moment.

"Um, I dunno. Adventure Time!" They cried.

"But that's not a movie, B." Gerard pointed out, and Bandit pouted.

"Pleeeeaaasseee?" They begged. Gerard sighed and rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Alright. But only because you said please."

"Yay!" Bandit exclaimed, and jumped up to sit beside Gerard as he went to On Demand to find the newest Adventure Time episode, their toys forgotten.

"So, when do you think you should go to bed?" Gerard asked.

"Well, mommy says that to stay healthy and strong like a superhero, I need to go to bed at 8 oocook." Bandit said proudly.

"Oocook?" Gerard giggled.

"Yup! 8 oocook." They repeated.

"I think you mean o' clock, kiddo." He said.

"Oh." They mumbled. "I didn't know."

"That's quite alright. Okay! Let's watch some Adventure Time." He said, and Bandit forgot their conversation, focusing immediately on the little yellow dog on the screen.

After the episode was finished, Gerard decided it would be time for dinner. Dinner would consist of dinosaur chicken nuggets, an untoasted PopTart, and some microwave green beans, curtesy of the freezer.

This happened to be Bandit's favorite meal, minus the green beans. But Gerard said they had to eat the green beans because if they didn't, they wouldn't grow up to be big and strong like Batman!

Bandit wanted to be big and strong like Batman. They could relate to him closely. Sometimes they wished they were a little boy too, because they knew that only little boys could grow up to he strong like that.

(A/N: i know that isnt true but bandit is like four and has society's gender roles forced upon her)

"Hey Gerard?" They suddenly piped up.

"What's up, cupcake?" He asked.

"Why am I not a little boy?" They asked, peering up at him under her eyelashes.

"Well, when you were made in Mommy's stomach, instead of getting two different chromosomes, you only got two of the same kind." Gerard said, smiling. He knew that this was probably too hard for them to understand, but better to start with the science early. Plus, science was a lot easier to explain and understand than a higher being who controlled literally everything and manifested itself inside of you. Gerard figured that'd freak them out. Not to mention, neither he nor Lindsey were really religious.

"What's a chromsin?" Bandit asked, fumbling their words.

"It's basically what makes up your body. Like, it sets out the design for your body, so that your body can form." Gerard knew he was not explaining this well at all.

"Oh, so little boys have different chromsins than little girls?" Bandit asked.

"Well, yes. But you could be a little boy if you really wanted to." Gerard said.

"I could? But how!" Bandit said excitedly, jumping onto Gerard's lap.

"Hm. You could ask mommy to buy you some 'little boy clothes' if you wanted, if that would make you feel better. But it's not really about the clothing." Gerard said, knowing that Lindsey would do this in a heart beat to make Bandit happy.

"Do you think she would buy me new stuff?" Bandit asked. They liked that idea.

"Of course! If you feel up to it."

"Wow! I want to be a little boy! I want to be a little boy!" They yelled, wiggling on Gerard's lap.

"You'd have to ask mommy first, but I'm sure if we asked nicely I could take you out shopping tomorrow." Gerard said smiling.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Bandit cried, hugging Gerard as tightly as they could.

"If you change your mind, it's okay, you know." Gerard explained.

"Yeah! I wanna be a bo-oy! I wanna be a bo-oy!" Bandit chanted, jumping off of Gerard and wiggling and dancing around the room.

"Do you want me to call you a he instead of a she?" Gerard questioned, and Bandit stopped to think about it.

"That would be cool. Do I have to change my name?" Bandit asked.

"Not unless you want to. And you can still like princesses too." Gerard said. He knew that Bandit still would love princess Tiana and Rapunzel.

"I like my name. Bandit sounds cool. And yeah. He sounds cool too." He said.

"Okay." Gerard said simply. "Now eat your green beans."

Bandit whined, but obediently stuffed them in his mouth, chewing, swallowing, and grimacing.

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥

pls do not ask abt this idk anymore

also if this chapter is in any way offensive i'll take it down

ok im in a bad mood bye