What Do Triceretops and Unicorns Have In Commom?

(A/N) Hello Folks! I'm sort of backish after a "hiatus" that I took because I was busy AF. and I'm still busy af but I feel bad so here's another chapter of this crap. Whoever answers the chapter riddle first will have a guaranteed follow from me.
---------------------------------------

"Okay, well. What's next on the agenda?" Patrick asked.

"I may have brought cake..." Pete said, and Mikey squealed. Which wasn't really his thing but when it came to cake, there was sort of an exception.

Pete asked Patrick to help bring the cake in from his car and they quietly left to get it.

"Hey Kellin, do you have a girlfriend?" Ryan asked, and Kellin laughed.

"No." He chuckled.

"Boyfriend?" Brendon wondered, and Kellin chortled again.

"Nope."

"Non-Binary friend?"

"Nah."

"Anything?" Frank questioned.

"Can I tell them?" Mikey asked, and Kellin nodded.

"He's asexual." Mikey explained.

"Oooooh. Okay." Brendon clicked his tongue and ate more of "Frank's" dip.

Suddenly, Patrick and Pete burst through the door with a giant cake shaped like a unicorn.

"You've got to be kidding me." Gerard groaned from his corner, throwing his head back. Mikey stood shocked in the middle of the living room.

"No. Fucking. Way." He whispered. "No! Fucking! Way!" Mikey repeated louder.

"HOLY SHIT THANK YOU!" He screeched, and lunged at Pete to tackle him in a hug. Ray scowled a little bit.

"More gay stuff. This is my kind of party." Brendon commented, and Ryan shot him a warning look.

Frank was standing near Gerard, so he bent down to get level with the chair Gerard was sitting in.

"Mikey must really like unicorns huh?" Frank whispered, and Gerard nodded.

"They're his favorite animal." Gerard explained.

"My favorite animal is a triceratops. Because they're so horny." Frank stated. At first it was with a straight face but it soon turned into a snicker. Gerard just turned and glared at him.

"I literally hate you." Gerard growled and returned to staring straight forward.

"My dick size will make up for all of that." Frank winked, and stood up to talk to Ray on the other side of the room.

Gerard tried to hide his blush but his face was as red as a tomato.

"Fuck you, Iero." Gerard mumbled, but in his mind he knew it was really supposed to be "fuck me".

*~*~*~*

Kellin yawned. "I am so fucking tired."

"It's 1 am. at the moment." Ray said, reading the digital clock on the cable box.

The boys had: eaten cake, thrown cake, thrown up cake (that was Pete after eating too much), smoked three packs of cigarettes, ate all of Frank's mother's dip, threw darts, got hit with a dart (luckily it was just in Ray's Afro and didn't actually hurt him), and collapsed on the couch.

"I think-" Patrick paused to yawn, "I think I'm gonna go home."

"Yeah, me too." Pete added, and the other boys said the same.

"Happy birthday, Mikey!" Ryan called while they filed out the door. Once they were all out, Frank and Gerard stood on the porch.

"It was rad seeing you. I had no idea Mikey was your brother!" Frank smiled.

"Uh huh. Rad." Gerard rolled his eyes, for it was too dark for Frank to see it.

"Okay, uh, well, I'm... heading home. So yeah. See you tomorrow." Frank mumbled.

"Tomorrow's a Sunday." Gerard pointed out, feeling down about that for some reason.

"Oh, uh. Yeah. See you Monday, then." Frank waved awkwardly and shuffled down the steps to Ray's car.

Frank ducked in to see Ray smirking at him.

"Are you guys gonna date or what?" Ray giggled, and Frank punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow!" Ray exclaimed, rubbing his bicep. "You know you really shouldn't punch the driver." He grumbled, and started the car.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Hurry up and take me home I'm tired." Frank sighed and leaned his head on the window.

Ray pulled out of the driveway and started the journey home.

*~*~*~*

Gerard on the other hand, was sitting in his car dumbfounded, because he realized the reason he was feeling so down about it being Sunday the next day was because it meant he wouldn't see Frank.
---------------------------------------

Short filler chapter to hold you guys over. Hope you enjoy and as always,

Keep Running

-xølilly