You Again?

Two days later, Gerard was packing up his stuff. He was the last to go, and he still had to close up shop.

"Thanks, Amber, for leaving me to do this myself." Gerard muttered under his breath. Amber was his co-worker, and major bitch, who really didn't even belong in a comic book shop. She only knew who Batman was because his logo was on a t-shirt in Forever 21.

Suddenly, someone burst into the store.

"We're closed!" Gerard yelled.

"Oh, please! My sister is freaking out!" A man cried. Gerard walked out of the back room and to the register where he was met with that boy from a couple days ago. Freddie? No, Frank.

"Alright fine. Hurry up though." Gerard rubbed his eyes. He was tired as hell. Frank dashed off to the the same section of the store as last time. Gerard decided he didn't trust this kid by himself, and begrudgingly followed him to the back of the store.

"Fucking, Bee. Fucking Puppy-cat. Fucking shitty Cartoon Hangover my god why do you exist? Jesus Christ." Frank muttered.

"Do you... Want any help?" Gerard hesitantly sighed.

"Nah. It's just. My fucking sister needs these stupid comics or else she can't go to sleep. Like, I don't care if she's 6, she does not need to bawl her fucking eyes out every time she runs out of comics my god." The kid ranted on.

"I think it's cool. She seems like a cool kid." Gerard commented.

"Yeah, well. I like her sister better. She's frickin' hilarious." Frank laughed. Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Are you done yet? I'm tired, and you're annoying." Gerard glared at Frank.

"Alright! Alright. Jeez. I'm almost done. Just. Ring me up." Frank rolled his eyes and then laughed. "Ha, don't marry me please. I'd never marry you. You're a dick."

"Right back at'cha." Gerard smirked, making his way to the register, Frank following close behind.

"Alright. That'll be $11.97," Gerard yawned, and rubbed his eyes. He also decided to ignore the small 'aw' muttered by Frank. It was probably just a cute picture in the comic. Gerard opened his eyes to look at Frank expectantly, but Frank was just staring at him. Gerard coughed.

"Oh, yeah. Right sorry, I'll- uh. Yeah here." Frank blushed, handing Gerard the money. "Keep the change, kid."

"Um. One, I'm older than you, and two, that 'change' is 3 cents, so." Gerard pointed out, counting on his fingers.

"Yeah, whatever Gerard. I'll probably see you tomorrow." Frank rolled his eyes.

"Why will you see me tomorrow?" Gerard groaned.

"Um, hello? I'm a regular now? Plus, it's my friend's birthday tomorrow, and he's really into comics." Frank said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, really? What's your friends name? He has the same birthday as my brother." Gerard smiled for once, thinking of his younger brother.

"Mikey." Frank said, and Gerard's heart stopped. Wait, Gerard's brother was friends with Frank? Mikey really needed a better taste in friends.

"Oh, uh. That's... A nice name." Gerard said shakily.

"Yeah. Well, see ya tomorrow Gee!" Frank called before opening the door and stepping outside into the cold night air.

'The fuck he just call me?!' Gerard thought. What the hell was up with this kid?!