Chapter 63: The House Guest

"Stefan, you're hutting me."

"Stop it Katherine!"

"Stop what? It's getting really easy being you."

The argument between Elena, Stefan, and Katherine was the reason that Holly and Damon wore up from an otherwise peaceful night. It seemed that Katherine was trying hard to ruin Stefan and Elena's relationship.

Now the five of them were in Stefan's bedroom, pacing and trying not to kill each other.

"What is she still doing here?" Holly growled, even though Katherine had showed up the night before.

"When we killed Elijah the compulsion wore off and freed the bitch from the tomb," Damon explained to Stefan and Elena.

"How is that possible?" Elena asked.

Katherine rolled her eyes. "He's an Original, they have all kinds of special skills."

Elena turned to Stefan. "Well, I don't want her here, get her out of here."

"You need me, Elena you all do," Katherine crossed her arms over her chest and looked around the room. "We all want the same thing and here all of you are running like chickens with your heads cut off."

"We don't want your help, nor do we need it." Holly said firmly. "You being here causes more than enough problems."

Katherine spat. "Well, that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, or what he looks like?"

"If you know something just say it," Damon snapped. "Or get out."

"Fine," Katherine pretended to think. "Perhaps I'll go to the grill for some lunch, maybe Aunt Jenna is free for a bite."

"You ok, you seem a little-"Damon searched for the right word as Holly paused at the doorway, she was waiting for Elena so that they could go to school together.

"Like I want to rip someone's head off?" Holly guessed sarcastically. "Well, having my murderer for a house guest does that to you. Speaking of which, while she's here for the day don't let her get into your head, you're better than that."

"Don't worry that bitch has done enough damage for a lifetime, any chance you can spend the night two nights in a row?"

Holly smiled as she lowered her head. "I wish I could but we're having a girl's night tonight, Elena invited Caroline and Bonnie over." She grimaced. "Maybe Katherine can join us."

"I'll keep an eye on Katherine and make sure that she doesn't spoil anything." He gave her a quick kiss. "Have fun."

Later that night the girls were huddled in the kitchen looking at take out menus. Holly picked up the two closest. "Chinese food or pizza?"

The girls exchanged looks. "Pizza."

Bonnie leaned herself against the counter. "Do you think that Jonas is being sincere?" she and Stefan had gone to visit him this afternoon. "That if we channel enough power from a witch burial ground that we might be able to kill Klaus?"

Elena shrugged. "I don't think he knows who to trust."

"Ok, let's think about happier topics," Caroline chimed in. "What are we going to do about this movie situation? I pick The Notebook."

The girls groaned. "We've seen that movie a hundred times."

The girls stopped laughing when Jenna stepped into the kitchen. "What is all this?"

"Girls night." Holly said.

Elena studied her aunt's face. "How did it go with Ric?"

Jenna frowned. "You heard about my fight. Is this some attempt to cheer me up?"