Chapter Twenty One: The Turning Point Part I

"What are we doing in a warehouse?" Holly frowned as Damon closed the door of an abandoned warehouse in the other part of town. Her eyes widened as she looked at the vampire compass that Damon pulled out of his black leather jacket. "Is that the Gilbert compass, did you steal it?"

Damon rolled his eyes. "It's called borrowing, stop looking at me with your judgmental little eyes."

"What else have you stolen?"

He smirked. "Nothing your pretty little head needs to worry about." He looked over his shoulder. "Now if you see a vampire just scream."

"Very helpful."

Damon handed her the compass and Holly raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I'm a vampire it starts going crazy when I hold it, since you're human-"he trailed off as if it should have been obvious.

Holly took the compass and it immediately started shaking. "Yeah, I don't know how much help this will be when you're in the room-"

She was interrupted by the sound of a gun, Damon fell to the floor in pain and Holly let the compass fall to the floor as she crouched next to him. "Are you ok?" she took the bullet from between his leg. "Who shot you?"

"I don't know, but I'm going to kill them." He murmured.

"I have tons of these wooden bullets, trust me." Logan Fell came into view pointing a gun towards them. "So don't try anything funny."

Holly gaped. "Logan?"

Logan gave her an icy smile. "Hello, Holly under the cismustnaces I would be much more polite."

"You're a vampire?" she questioned dumbly.

"Enough with the Q and A, Holly." Damon raised his head. "Who the hell turned you? I thought I killed you."

"I thought you did too," Logan replied grimly. "But here I am, I woke up in the back of a parking lot, with no idea how I got there and then I start getting hungry, and the next thing you know I'm biting people's heads off. It's been a learn as you go process."

"Mr. Fell, Logan," Holly said watching the gun, hoping that Logan didn't shoot Damon. "Damon, didn't give you his blood, did you?"

Damon shook his head.

"Some other vampire must have turn you," Holly said her voice becoming softer. "But we can help you-"

"No, we won't." Damon rolled his eyes. "We're not running some charity case."

Holly was about to respond back when something caught her eyes. There was a large lump behind Logan that was barely visible. But Holly saw a tangle of hands and legs. "Are those . . . bodies?"

Damon groaned. "You're kidding."

"Nope." Logan laughed almost manically. "They just keep piling up!" He started laughing hysterically now, his eyes becoming wild.

"Logan," Holly said soothingly. "You need to calm down, we're not your enemies, we want to help you-"

"Help me?" Logan raised the gun towards her. "How are you going to help me, Holly?"

"Don't." Damon growled, forcing himself to raise his head even though there were still several bullets in his legs that prevented him from standing. "Don't you dare hurt her."

"I won't," Logan said, not lowering the gun. "If she promises to make me one of those little daylight rings, I'm a morning person. Yes, Holly Gilbert I know you're witch and I know you and your sister's obsession with hanging out with vampires. So you make me a little daylight ring and we both can go back to our lives."

"Discendo!"

Logan's body flew against the wall, knocking him unconscious until he fell on top of the dead bodies.

"Come on," Holly tugged on Damon's arm, trying to help him up. "Let's go before he wakes up."

"Where did you learn how to do that?" Damon asked looking slightly impressed as he wrapped one arm around Holly's shoulder and both of them tumbled out the door.

"Let's just say I have more free time than I should."

"Is Stefan coming?" Holly asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. They were standing behind the school. Holly could still see the lights coming from inside the hallway, the career fair was still going on. She looked at her watch and bit her lip, her Aunt Jenna and Elena would probably wonder where she was.

She had texted them earlier that she was ditching the career fair, but she had a feeling that they didn't buy that. She knew Elena would disapprove of the fact that Holly went to help Damon. But honestly, Holly didn't mind helping and all though it scared her a little she would rather be informed that out of the loop. Besides as a witch, she couldn't exactly stay out of it.

"He's coming." Damon grunted as he took the last of the bullets out. 'Remember me to glue Logan's head to my wall."

Holly giggled.

"What happened?" Stefan demanded as he approached them. "Are you two ok?"

"I'm fine." Holly replied. "Damon is the one that got shot, Stefan Logan is a vampire."

"Logan?" Stefan raised an eyebrow. "As in Logan Fell? I thought you killed him,

"Well, the guy doesn't want to stay dead apparently." Damon grunted. "Asshole has been stalking us for days and we didn't even know it. Holly did some witch thing on him, but that won't stop him for long."

"You're right it won't." Stefan said. "He's here at the school, charming everyone in sight."

Holly looked up alarmed. "We need to find him, if he hurts Aunt Jenna or Elena-"

"Elena and your Aunt Jenna are fine, Holly." Stefan soothed her. "But you're right, we need to get him out of here-"

"Elena." Holly suddenly interrupted when she saw her twin sister staring at the three of them, her arms folded across her chest.

Elena looked obviously hurt and betrayed. "Anything you three would like to share?"

Caroline was waiting impatiently outside, when Logan pulled up in his car. He needed to get away before Sherriff Forbes got the cops on his back. He rolled down the window. Sweet little Caroline Forbes. "Hey, damsel in distress. Need a ride?"

"I was supposed to go with Bonnie." She trailed off. "But can I ask you some questions about broadcast journalism. I'm thinking of it for a major."

"Happy to help." Logan said as he opened the opposing car door. "Buckle up."

Caroline nodded as she grabbed the seatbelt, as soon as her head was down Logan slammed her head against the car window. Blood poured out of it and Caroline's head rolled to the side, unconscious.

A/N- I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful reviews! I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to comment, favorite, and follow!

~XxStone_ColdxX