Twenty Three

Alex Kings.

I quickly got in the car with Kyle and Caden. There was an explosion in one of the bar I owned. Juliet called me earlier to remind me to have dinner with her family but right now I have to see the damage of my bar and find whoever responsible to this act.

When we arrived there people already gathering in there. Police too. I keep my cool and walked to my bar manager Devin.

"Boss" he said shaking with fear. "What happened ?" I asked with anger. He probably scare that I will kill him. He is much older than me about thirty three years old but he is a coward. He is afraid of me and always acting like a dog in front of me. "Boss I don't know what happen. The bomb exploded in bathroom and everything went in chaos... I I swear I didn't know boss" he said looking down. I nodded.

"Caden go check the CCTV" I commanded. Caden ran to check the CCTV that still on. Two police officers came to me. "Mr Kings. Can we talk for a minute ?" They asked. I nodded. Devin left when the police came at me.

"Do you have any enemy or you know someone who will do this to you ?" They asked. "I have hundred enemies and I don't care about this damage" I said, looking around. Its a mess. They look at each other and nodded. "We know your business Mr Kings if you-" I cutter them off. "Excuse me I gotta go" I said rudely. I don't give a shit about the police. I went to my car and meet Kyle.

"Something is not right" Kyle said. "What do you mean ?" I asked not knowing what's up with Kyle.

"The damage is not much but polices and people gathering in here including me , you and Caden. Its like a distraction" Kyle said. I shrugged. "We better go home after Caden get the CCTV" I said. Kyle nodded.

Just then my phone rang. I quickly pick up knowing its from Ken. "What ?" I asked bored. "Alex please go home now. Juliet is missing" Ken said making my eyes widened.

"Shit! What do you mean Ken? If its a joke I'll kill you" I said making Kyle look at me. My heart just went into chaos.

"I am in your house and all your eight bodyguards died. Juliet is nowhere to be find. I think they kidnapped​ her" Ken said.

Thats it. I can't speak. They got her. My Juliet. Shit.

"Kyle, they kidnapped her" I said. Kyle look confused then it hit him. "Juliet" he whispered. I quickly got in the car with Kyle and drive off.

Kyle called Caden on the way. "Caden just go home after you found the CCTV. Someone took Juliet and they killed the bodyguards." I heard explain as simply as he can.

"Alright Caden be careful man" and Kyle hang up the phone. I run my fingers through my hair as I am driving. My mind is somewhere. Is she okay ? What if they hurt her ? I swear if they touch her I'll kill all of them.

When we arrived at the mansion. Ken was there with my father and also some of our man. The dead bodies already took care I guess but still I see many bloods.

"Ken" I acknowledge him. He ran to me. "Alex I checked the CCTV and I didn't know who he is but he was with twenty men and killed all the bodyguards you have. "Where is Mae ?" I asked. He shooked his head. "What do you mean ?" I asked. He look sad then look down. "She was gone" Ken said dryly.

Mae is like a second mom for me. I love her and her food. I can't believe they killed her. I dropped to my knees. I lost Mae and Juliet. I am the worst man in this world. "Son" my father help me to stand again. "Father I lost her and Mae" I said. My father nodded.

"Its Victor, son. Now its not time to be sad. We have to find your wife" he said.

I nodded suddenly gain my strength back. "Kyle let's go, Ken check whoever named Victor that related to that bastard Greg who betrayed us" I said. "Got it" he said then walked to my office.