Twenty Two

Juliet.

When we arrived at home I noticed a pink car in front of the house. I frowned. Who's car is that ?

"The bitch is here " Kyle announced with a chuckle. How dare she ? I thought. I went out from the car in hurry. I can't wait till I see that girl and I want to know what she is doing here. "Hey Princess calm down" Kyle assured me with smile. I shake my head and run to the door. I don't even want to knock.

I just opened that door. I walked inside till I hear voices from Alex's office. I hurriedly went to check his office. I see the door was open and I recognize Alex's voice.

"Leave me the damn alone, Gwen" Alex yelled.

"Alex please let me do what's right for us. I love you " She said making me disgusting.

"Shut up and there is no us. Just leave before I shot you with my gun" Alex said.

Gwen started to crying. I rolled my eyes. I need to show her place. She is nothing for Alex. I walked inside the office making both Alex and Gwen look at me. Alex stood beside the window while Gwen standing near the desk. I noticed Alex's face look tired and its like he haven't sleep at all. His tie is no longer around his neck. Surprisingly he didn't change his tuxedo.

"Juliet where the fuck you been ? I've been looking for you like crazy" Alex said with half yelled. I flinched at his tone. Gwen still stood there though.

"You can ask Gwen if you want to know why I left" I said glared at Gwen. "Oh please not this again. Gwen just leave" Alex commanded. Gwen shook her head no. "Please Alex give me a chance" She start crying again.

"Alex, please don't be angry" I said as I took step closer to him. "I am not angry Juliet. I was worried about you" he sighing, he must be worried. 

Once I am in front of him. I grabbed his jaw and kissed him hard. He was suprised by my move but after few seconds he kissed me back. It was a rough kiss. Its like he pours all his worry and love into the kiss. My hands went to his hair and I can't get enough of him, he pulled me closer until we were chest to chest.

After a minute or two we pulled away and he is grinning at me. I look at Gwen and her eyes widened. "What are you doing here Gwen ? You better leave " I said.

Then she hurriedly leave the room still crying. I heard kyle laughing in the front door.

Alex grabbed my chin. "Is it revenge or what ?" He asked. "I don't like her to be near you" I said as I pulled away and folding my arms in my chest.

"I bet last night she lied to you" Alex chuckled. "I thought she was serious though so I runaway" I shrugged.

"Told you, you can't run away" Alex said smiling. "Well I comeback though because my own willing. Because I want to be with you" I said smiling back at him.

"This is the first time" he said breaking the silence. I frowned. "What do you mean ?"

"The first time you kiss me. Its always been me who kissed you but today you kissed me. I am so happy ,baby" he said walking to me then pulled me in his embrace.

"I was with Kyle" I said. "You cheating on me?" Alex raised an eyebrow. "No Alex. He is like a brother to me you know." I said. Alex nodded and kissed my forehead.

***

Later that day I convinced Alex to go to work. Finally he agreed and went to to work. He might be a gang leader but he is also heir to his parents company Kings. I spent my time with Mae in the kitchen still learning how to cook the proper Alex favorite food.

My phone rang when i was about to take shower after cooking some foods.

"Hello ?"

"Juliet its me Gemma. How are you ?"

"Hey I am fine. How are you ?"

"I am good. I am calling to ask you to come to my place tonight"

"Oh what occasion ?"

"Nothing. I just want to gather our family. Bring Alex too."

"Okay I will "

"Thank you. See you later"

I went to my room and took shower. I changed my outfit into black tank top , white blazer and black skinny jeans. I grabbed my phone and called Alex.

****

Later that night i already dressed up into black dress and I braided my hair to one side. I look at myself once again in the mirror and smiled. I look beautiful.

I heard the front door open means Alex is already home. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs only to meet a guy who I never meet before.

"Who are you ?" I asked. He smirked at me. He has long black hair even he wear tuxedo he look so scary.

"I am your new driver mom, Victor"

"Ohhh. Where is my husband ?" I asked suspicious at him. He smiled.

"He asking me to drive you ma'am. He will meet you there " he said.

This new driver look so weird. Should I trust him ?

"Let's go, ma'am. Mr Kings probably waiting for you" he said. But Alex never tell me about new driver. This must be something wrong. I shook my head and I was about to turn back to the stairs. Before I reach the stairs. Victor grabbed me from behind.

"Let me go what are you doing" I screamed.

"Ohhh don't be scare ma'am. I am here now" he smiled evily.

"Let me go !!!" I screamed again. He put cloth on my mouth.

"Breath in ma'am" he smiled again. This guy is so sick.

But I can't hold my breath again. When I breath in everything turned black.