Two

Juliet Adams.

Its been two hours I've been waiting for Ryan Jameson but he hasn't show up.

I sighs.
all the waitress in the restaurant  looking at me with pity. I wore my favorite blue dress, I even curled my hair. They must be very pity a blonde girl got stood up by her date. I sipped my third coffee. I cant do this. I stood up and went to parking lot. My driver Henry smiled.

"How was your date ?" He asked still smiling.

"He didn't show up" I said and sighed. He nodded and look at me pity. I get in the car and we went home.

***

Alex Kings.

"Boss here is the Jameson" my best friend Kyle told me. I smirked and walking to the basement.

There he is. Ryan Jameson tied to the chair. How dare he ? He wanted my Juliet. She is mine.

"Who are you and why you kidnapped me?" He asked glaring at me.

"Shut up !!! You fucking bastard. How dare you?" I screamed on his face. He gulped.

I punched his jaw, his face and his stomach. I was furious because this boy wanted my Juliet.

Since I saw her two years ago I can't forget her but she was too young only turned eighteen years old that time. That's why I am waiting two fucking years to get her but her dad won't give her to me so he called Jameson family.

"You can kill him dude" Kyle remind me. "I want to kill him Kyle" I said.

"Save it dude" Kyle said.

I stopped.

"Please don't kill me" Ryan begging me. I smirked.

"Throw him to the forest" I said. Kyle nodded.

"Don't you fucking dare to get close to Juliet ever again" I yelled before I closed the door.

Soon Juliet. You'll be mine.

I will kill anyone who dare to want you because you will only be mine.

Juliet Adams.

Ryan Jameson disappeared since last night. I rolled my eyes. He stood me up and disappeared. Am I too ugly for him or what ?

His mother keep calling me asking about him. He didn't even show up I don't know where he is. His mother accusing me know about Ryan whereabouts but My father told Jameson family he doesn't want arrange marriage between Ryan and me.

But the truth is I need to get married soon before Kings family get me.

I am watching TV when Stella come at me.

"Juliet someone sent you this" she said and handed me a bouquet of red roses. Wow this is romantic.

"Thanks Stella." I said smiling. She nodded and left the room.

I sniffed the roses then took the card inside of the roses.

"You'll be mine soon Juliet"

Alex Kings

I gasped.

Its him.

Oh my God. How did he know I like red rose.

My father walked inside my room when I was still shocked.

"Ryan has been found in the forest. He  is okay but he is in coma, someone must have been beaten him" dad announced. I blinked my eyes.

"Juliet you okay ?" My dad asked once he notice my expression.

"Dad Alex sent this" I said. My father took the roses and shocked when he saw Alex name.
"Its must be him"

"What do you mean ?"

"He is trying to kill Ryan"

"Dad don't say that"

"He is a Gang Leader Juliet. He will do anything"

"Now I am afraid of him."

"You should be. He is dangerous. I will try to contact another family" my dad said.

I can't believe he is able to do that.

Alex Kings who are you ?

"Don't do that, Alex might hurt other family if he find out" I said scared.

"I will not hand you to that guy, he beaten Ryan so bad. He might do worse to you. I will not give him chance" my dad said.

***