Twenty One

Alex Kings.

"What do you wanna talk about dad ?" I asked once me and my dad inside of his office.

"Its about Greg" he said simply. He sat down on his desk while I sat across from him on the couch. "What about him ?" I asked getting irritated. "Did you kill him ?" My dad raised an eyebrow. In this case I don't know what's the matter of this.

"Of course. He took my guns and betrayed me. He deserve that" I said without emotion. My dad doesn't look surprise though.

"His brother called me yesterday" my dad sighing. Wait he doesn't have brother. "Dad as long as I worked with Greg he doesn't have a brother" I said confused. "He has one brother named Victor"

"I don't care. So why this Victor call ?" I asked. He shrugged. "The fact that you killed his brother make him wants to revenge" he said as he poured some vodka in his glass. I laugh.

"Revenge ? Is he stupid ?" I can't believe someone will want revenge for someone like Greg. He deserve worst than a death. "I know son. That's what I told him but he didn't listen. Until now I still don't know about him" my father said.

"So what you did in Brazil ?" My father asked. "A business with Sam" I said simply. My dad watching me as he sipped his drink. "Thought you would want a honeymoon. The marriage seems work" my father said.

"Its not the right time dad. Maybe one day I'll take her out" I shrugged. With this Victor threatened me I can't take any chance of my Juliet get hurt.

"You really love her ?" My father asked. "You're being weird dad" I said. He nodded and smile.

"I know I am. I want grandchild as soon as possible" my father shrugged. "Of course. Juliet will bear my child soon" I smiled to myself. She was good in our make out session if only we get far maybe I'll find if she is good in bed. She would be good even though she is virgin though. With body like that.

"Son you're day dreaming" my father chuckled. I glared at him. I am zoning out because of Juliet.

"I just want to warn you about this Victor Guy. I don't know if he is related to Greg but you can ask Ken to do the search"

I nodded. "Thanks dad. I will be careful and watch every movement" I said as I stood up. I miss my princess and I am going to meet her outside.

************

Juliet.

"We're here" the driver announced as the car stop on front of the cemetery. He look at me awkwardly.

"Are you sure you want to be here mom?" He asked. I nodded. I paid him and get out from the taxi. The wind blow makinge shiver of cold weather. Its probably 9 or 10 pm. I can't be in that place now that I know Gwen is Alex Girlfriend. How could he do that to me ?

The taxi drive off leaving me alone in front of the cemetery. Some of people scare of this place. They said it could be ghost or supernatural things in this place but tonight I don't care I just want to be here.

I walked straight to the second block and turn to my left.

Julia Anne Adams

I sat in front of her cemetery. Crying my eyes out. "I missed you" I whispered.

I am tired of this. I want my mom. I want my mom to hold me to tell me its going to be alright. I lay beside her grave and wishing someday I would be with her in happiness. I close my eyes then I fell asleep.

*************

When I woke up I noticed I am not in dirt ground or even in my mother grave, I was in a bedroom with black and white color all over it. The walls are white and the furnitures are black. I was panicked because I don't recognize this room. I then stood up searching to find a run away when the door swung opened and he walked in.

Kyle

"Oh my god" I said as I saw him. He smiled. "Morning princess I bring your breakfast" he said just then I noticed he brought a tray of food and milk. I still stood there don't know what to do and I don't remember anything. I still wear my dress from last night though. I watched as Kyle placed the tray of food on the table beside the bed.

"Alex went crazy when he know you're missing" he said. I bit my lip. Kyle sighing. "Listen Juliet we can talk later. First you have to eat then clean up. I bring you a dress of my sister. Hopefully it will fit you" he said. I nodded. "Thanks Kyle" I said.

"You're welcome. I'll be downstairs" he said then walked out. I close the door and began eat the breakfast. After that I took a bath and changed my clothes. The dress fit me perfectly and its white sleeveless dress. I love this dress. I smiled.

I walked out from the bedroom and met the long hallway. I finally found stairs then i walk downstairs to find Kyle watching TV. I cleared my throat to get his attention and its work. His head snapped to my direction and he patted spot next to him. He turn off the TV. I sat down beside him.

"You always remind me of my sister Juliet" he said looking at me with love. I smiled. He never tell me about his sister though. "So Kyle how did I end up here ?" I asked with uneasy feeling when I remember the last night event.

"I brought you here. I know you would not want to meet Alex now so you're safe here" he said. I muttered thanks. He nodded.

"I followed you. I knew you met Gwen and yes she is a bitch. Dont mind her" Kyle said.

"Is it true ?" I whispered. Kyle frowned. "What do you mean Princess ?"

"Is she his girlfriend ?" I blurted out. I am scared of this answer to be honest. Kyle laughing and shake his head. "No Juliet. Alex never like anyone well except you" Kyle said.

"But she said ...."

"That's where you wrong. Don't assuming things before you ask Alex. Now he went crazy looking for you" Kyle chuckled. "So that girl lied to me ?" I asked. "She loved Alex since long time ago but Alex only slept with her once and that time Alex was drunk so he didn't remember. It was years ago though" Kyle shrugged.

"But Alex slept with her" I said as tears fell on my cheeks. "Hey hey it was long time ago. We were young and reckless" Kyle wiped my tears.
"I love him Kyle. I don't want to lose him" I confessed. "Trust me I know but Gwen is your enemy now" Kyle said. I frowned.

"Why ?" I asked.

"Because while you're crying here. She is at your home comforting Alex" Kyle shrugged.

Thats when I lose it. Tears streaming down my face. I can't believe Alex would do this to me.

"Don't cry. Face this problem princess. Don't you notice ? This is what she wants. She want to see you broken. She want to steal Alex aka your husband" Kyle said in emotionless voice.

"She can't do that. He is my husband." I said with anger. I didn't know how it feels to be jealous until now. I always have anything I want cause my dad always give me everything. But for Alex I will fight for him.

"True. That's why stop crying and let's go face that bitch" Kyle said chuckled. I nodded and wiped my tears. I will never let Alex go. He is mine. He didn't let me go when I was in London or when my father told him to let me go. I will be his and he will be mine.

"But she was in Brazil with you ?" I asked when I remember her story of honeymoon with Alex. "Seriously ? Yeah we met her in the hotel but Alex told her to leave. We were so busy in Brazil Juliet. Trust me Alex never betray you" Kyle said.

I nodded.
I still don't know how to handle this situation but I won't sit around when I know another girl want to steal what's mine. My Alex.