Three

Juliet Adams.

Its been a week since Alex Kings sent me a bouquet of red roses. I keep locked my self in my room thinking every possibility why this guy Alex Kings wants me.

I can't stop thinking about him being a Gang Leader.

Dad has been stressful.
Nobody want to help him. Nobody want to mess with Kings Family. Even Gemma's parents give up. Dad been silent. He's working too hard. I hardly see him at home.

I combed my hair in my room. I look at my reflection in the mirror in front of me. I am beautiful. But there are other beautiful girls so why Alex wants me ?

Even Dad told me a possibility of Alex Kings hurt Ryan for me. I can't believe. He is too dangerous. I will never fall for him.

There is knock at my door. I said come in and Gemma walked in wearing black dress that look matching with her short black hair and brown eyes. She smiled at me.

I smiled back.

"Hello Juliet. How are you ?" She asked.

"I am fine sister. I am glad you visit me" I said. She smiled and sat on my bed. I sat still in my wardrobe chair.

"Listen Juliet I wanna talk but please open your mind okay ?" I frowned.

"What is it ? Is it about my brother ?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"Ryan Jameson woke up last night" she said.

He woke up from comma. The man that supposed to be having dinner with me a week ago, The man that I thought stood me up. I don't know him personally but he disappeared when he was about to meet me make me feel a little guilty. That's why I didn't visit him in hospital. There will be awkward. I can't face his parents too.

"Is he okay ?" I asked carefully.

"Its Kings that beaten him and tortured him"

I swallowed hard. "You sure ?" I asked. She nodded.

"He will send Alex to jail ?" I asked.

"You kidding ? Nobody want to mess with Kings. Jameson moved to another country now" Gemma said.

I gasped.

They let him go. I mean he was tortured Ryan and his parents let this go. They don't want to tell the cops.

"Now its about time for us" Gemma sighed. I looked at her dumbly. "What do you mean ?"

"I am not supposed to tell you this but we are going down. Nobody want to do any project with us" she said.

"What ?"

"All of our clients cancelled their request. That's why your father been stressful"

To say I was shocked its fair cuz I never know that our company is in crisis. My father never told me anything or maybe because I am always locked myself.

"I don't know what to say Gemma"

"You must help your father Juliet. Please and help me " she said begging. I frowned.

"What are you talking about ?" I asked.

"You must marry Alex Kings and we will live happily" She said like its the most right thing to do.

"You're crazy. I thought you care about me Gemma" I said.

" I do care about you. Just think about it. You marry him and your company will be bigger" She said.

"and if I don't ?" I challenged her.
" your family will be poor and I will divorce your brother" she said bluntly.

"You're only care about money" I said.

"My parents know your family condition and they don't want me to stay with your family"

I gasped.

"I thought you love my brother" I yelled at her now I stood up.

She look surprised at my outburst.

"I love him but they are my parents " she sighed.

"Just think about it Juliet. Okay ?" She said then left my room.

I looked away.

Dad been stressful because of me. Its my fault. If Gemma right then its about time my family will be falling down. My Dad built his company with blood and tears , I can't see him lose his company because of me.

Who are you Alex Kings ?
And why do you want me ?