Twenty

Alex Kings.

I was just finish took a bath when I came out and see my beautiful princess already woke up and she sat up on the bed playing with her hair. The memory of last night making me shuddered. We were make out for hours just me and her. If make out with her could make me this way I wondering how it feels to make love to her. I need a cold shower probably now. I smirked.

"Good morning princess" I said to her making her head turn to look at me. She blushing. Probably she remember last night events. Her lips though. Still swollen cause I can't get enough of kissing her.

"Morning Alex" she said like melody to my ears. Ah now I need to kiss her. I was about to approach her when she stopped me. I raised an eyebrows confused by her act. She is blushing. "Morning breath you know" she muttered. I chuckled by her response. She won't kiss me because she is afraid of her morning breath.

"Don't ever think about that honey. You're sweet as strawberry" I said as I kissed her lips again this time she moaned slightly. I smirked. Another round of make out with my baby.

****

Juliet.

Alex wrapped his arms around me when I am in the kitchen cooking for our late breakfast because another make out few minutes ago. I told him I would make special omelette so Alex sent Stella to clean other rooms. I am sure there are so many rooms in this mansion though.

Alex sniffing my hair then place kisses on my neck make my knees go weak. "Alex stop please. I am cooking" I groaned. "I cant stop. You smell so nice" he said just then I feel him bite my neck a little. "Awe what's that ? Are you werewolf ?" I sighed annoying by his behavior. He only chuckled. "Help !!! a werewolf just bite me" I playfully say making him laughing.

After i finished with cooking I placed the omelette on the table. Alex sat down and looking impatient to eat. I only giggles looking at him. My husband. Foreign word but I already like him, I don't regret open my heart for him.

"This is the most delicious food I have ever taste sweetheart" he said making me blushed. "Damn you're so beautiful and you can cook" he said leaned back in his chair. I smiled knowing he likes my cook.

"Alex I wanna talk about my family" I said suddenly making him frowned. "Is everything okay?" He asked in serious tone. I nodded. "Its fine. Its about my dad got in relationship with his secretary and my sister in law pregnant now" i said smiling. "Wow that's happened when I am away?" He asked. "Yeah I visited them and my dad wish to go dinner with us officially later" I said. He nodded.

"Tonight we need to go to my parents though" he said. "I know I just want you to know my family want the best for us" I said blushing all over again. I don't know how to act around him. "You always blushing. I like that" Alex said again.

"Awe love birds" ken said as he and kyle appearing in the dinning room. Alex rolled his eyes probably annoyed. "Hey guys come and eat with us" I said smiling. "Thank you princess" Kyle said politely. "Ugh finally I am hungry" Ken exclaimed.

"There is only me who can call her Princess" Alex said. "She is my princess too" Kyle said winked at me. "Ugh stop it" Alex annoyed with his friends now. I just laughing.

My life is almost perfect now with Alex.

********

"Are you finish ?" Alex asked from outside my room.
"Yeah wait" I said. I wear beautiful long black dress that is sleeveless with V neck. I smiled as I put some red lipstick. Tonight we're going to the garden party of Kings family.

I opened the door saw my husband already waiting for me wearing Black tuxedo. He look very handsome. "Damn you're so beautiful princess" he said as he eye me up and down. I blushed at his comment. "Maybe we shouldn't go" he said again. "Why?" I asked surprised. "Because I want to make out again" he whined. I blushed deep at his comment and he only chuckled.

"Come on we can't be late" I said and he nodded. He grabbed my arm and walk me to the car. Our driver already waiting in our car. The drive to his parents only took twenty minutes from our house. Their house is large just like Alex mansion. Many fancy cars already parked in front of the house.

When I go out with Alex. He hold my hand and intertwined our fingers. I smiled.

When we entered the front door Kyle and Ken already coming to our way. "Princess you're beautiful"kyle said. I muttered thanks and Ken give me a look. I know he want to ask did I tell Alex about his mom. I sighed and shook my head.

We went to the garden. The garden is very large and every corner of the garden decorated with beautiful color. I gasped when I noticed his mother glaring at me from the distance. I look down. Alex probably didn't notice. We are walking to his parents way. We hugged each other.

"It was nice meeting you again daughter in law" Mr Kings said happily. "Thank you. Nice to meet you too" I said politely. "Dad we need to talk" suddenly Alex said. I noticed her mother smirked at me but I forced a smile towards her.

"Princess can you find Ken or Kyle? I'll be with my father shortly" Alex said kissing my forehead. "Its alright. Alex" I said. "Don't worry my daughter all the guests are our family. Go talk to some " Mr Kings assured me. I smiled.

Not long after that Mr Kings and Alex left to talk in private probably about work. His mother also walked away. Just this time I noticed Alex didn't talk to his mother. I stood there awkwardly. Looking for Ken or Kyle but can't find them so I'll go to restroom.

I breath happily when I noticed I am the only one in the bathroom. I started to look myself in the mirror. I look beautiful and presentable. Why his mother hate me though ?

Suddenly the door opened and walked in a brunette girl with gold tight dress that is very tight. She smiled bitterly. I just look at her frowning. I don't remember if I know her. She stood beside me.

"Well its nice to finally meet you" she said. "Excuse me" I don't have a clue what is she talking about. She laughed bitterly. "I am Gwen Richards" she said smiling but his eyes showing hate towards me.

"Sorry but did we ever meet before?" I said not sure. "Of course not honey. Alex won't introduce us" she said. "What do you mean ?"

"I am Alex's Girlfriend" she said. Those words can stop my heart from beating. Alex's girlfriend ? But Alex is my husband. He said he loved me. There is so many things on my mind.

"No need to confuse my dear. I understand very well. Its okay you can married him but at least I am the one who went to the honeymoon" She laughed bitterly. "I don't know who are you but please tell me the truth. I don't trust your lies" I said bravely.

"I went in honeymoon with Alex in Brazil. Its sweet and erotic. Alex and I slept together before and after you're married" she said and whispered the last part making my eyes watery.

"Oh no don't cry Juliet. Its an arrange marriage. Remember ? Alex doesn't even like you. You can't like him. Okay ?" She said and fake a smile.

I still can't believe this is happening after I thought this marriage will work.

"Oh so it's true. You falling in love with him, awe that's sweet" She smirked at me. Its like she is happy to making me cry.

"Excuse me " I said then walked past her to the door. I ran outside and once I spotted a cab I called it and no I don't wanna go home. I can't think straight. Alex. I thought he love me. I mean we kissed and made out but he is cheating behind me this whole time. That's hurt till I can't breath.

The cab driver glanced at me from the rear view mirror. "Are you okay ma'am ?" He asked worry. "I... I ... Am fine. Please just take me away from here" I said as the tears streaming down my face.

Please keep reading. :)