Fifteen

Alex Kings.

"What about honeymoon ?" Ken asked for thousand times. I growled. "Shut up!!!" I glared at him.

I sipped my whiskey again. This time I didn't bother to use glass.

"Calm down man. Its your fault to come here. I should be in the club with my bitch" Ken muttered.

"Shut up. You work for me. So I can come here whenever I please" I said to him. He gulped.

I came to Ken's house after my fight with Juliet. Its the second day of our marriage and we never been so intimate like other couple do. I am angry because Juliet accused me of cheating. Is she even care if I cheat ?

Well I do if she ever cheat on me. She will never cheat cause I will ban every guy to look at her. My Juliet. She is always being difficult around me. I even being kind and nice but she still reject me.

"Calm down man you could get drunk" Ken warned me.

"I told you to shut up Ken" I growled.

Ken, Kyle and Caden are my strength. They are my brothers and family. I can't go to my club in the time like this I am scare I'll make mistake if I ever go to that place like the other night in hawai.

I groaned. I was so gross in drinking. I let two girls groping and kissing me in the bar. In my wedding night but its Juliet fault she didn't want me to touch her. I almost give in, and bed that two girls but I came to my sense and come back to my wife. Its strange to call her wife. She never like the idea. Is it bad idea to marry her ?

But I love her. She is my Princess. I can't let her away from me.

She will never leave me and I'll make sure of it.

****

Juliet.

I groaned when I open my eyes and see the light. I fell asleep after crying all night. Stupid tears. I quickly got up and took shower.

I changed into green soft dress that I found inside the closet. I check the clock and its 8 o'clock. Is Alex come home last night ?

My stomach feel hurt at the thought of him with other girls. They might have sex while I cried my eyes out. I put some make up and walked downstairs.

Mae was in the kitchen when I approached her. She smiled and greeted me good morning. She served my breakfast. She is kinda remind me of Stella. My father and Jason. I need to meet them. After finish the breakfast I went to the front door.

When I open the door there was stood Kyle. I smiled at him he just nodded.

"Are you going somewhere ?" He asked as he stalked me to the front gate. I nodded.

"I need to meet my family Kyle" I said.

"You should ask Alex first princess" Kyle said. "He won't give permission. He didn't even come home last night" I said like its usual thing but the truth is my heart is hurting.

"Oh another fight ?" Kyle asked. I didn't answer him. "I'll take you to your dad office" he offered. I look at him and nodded.

"Thank you Kyle" I said.

After thirty minutes of traffic we finally made it to my father's office. Kyle said he will wait in the ground floor with sexy receptionist. I just rolled my eyes.
I took the elevator then reach my father's office. Everyone in that floor giving me question look. I know they must be heard of what happen to me. I walked straight to my dad's office.

I opened the door and gasped when I saw my dad was kissing his secretary Abygail. I glared at them. Abygail look shame and hurriedly walked out. Dad look calm.

"So this is why you didn't worry about me huh" I said with disgusting. My dad and his secretary ? I never think they would do something like this. I know they're close. Abygail is thirty years old woman who worked for 8 years in this company. She is beautiful and I grew up seeing her with my father working together.

"Juliet, you should knock before you enter my office" my father said again. "This is my father office. I don't need to knock" I screamed.

He look surprised at my outburst. "What's the problem princess ?" He asked.

"You daddy you left me in London and now I am married to Alex" I said crying suddenly break down. Dad wrapped his arms around me.

After my sudden breakdown I have lunch with my dad in the nearest restaurant. Kyle insisted to wait in the car. He said he didn't want to disturb my family meeting. He was too softie sometimes.

I beginning feel comfortable around Kyle. He is like a friend. Remind me a lot of Jayden. I hope he is okay.

Me and Dad eating in my favorite Italian restaurant.

"Is Alex treat you good ?" My father asked. I coughed then nodded.

"I never want you to marry him but this arrange must happen" my father sighed.

"I understand dad. Its okay" I said trying to smile. "If he ever do something you know ? Hm just call me... Here" my father hand me a new phone. I was surprised and happy.

"Yay a new phone" I cheered. My father chuckled.

"Hm so you and Abygail ?" I asked. My father tensed for few seconds till he nodded. "I understand Daddy. Been a long time since mom was gone. Jason was married and I am now married too. I understand" I smiled.

"It happened since 5 years ago Juliet. But I am ashamed of this relationship. I am afraid you and Jason will not accept it"

"So you're dating her for five years?" I gasped.

"Yeah she is my secretary so she is always beside me... I I love your mother Juliet I really do. But Abygail was there when I feel alone" he said.

"Don't worry daddy I love you so much. Mom is understand. I am happy for you both" I said. My father nodded.

I was feeling exhausted.
Me and Kyle driving back to the mansion.

"You feel better ?" Kyle asked. I glanced at him. He is sometimes remind me of Alex with the same brown hair. I nodded.

"Thank you Kyle for today."

"No problem Juliet. You remind me of someone " he said with his eyes focused on the road.

"Really ? Who ?"

"My sister"

Thank you for voting.