Eighteen

Juliet.

The next day I decided to meet Jason along with my guards Ken. Caden need to take care of something.

We walked to the Starbucks where I will meet my brother. Ken sat in the corner to watch me and give me privacy while I choose sit a little far away from him. Not long after I ordered Mocca coffee Jason appeared in the front cafe and smiled.

"Hey Little Sis" he said while sat down across from me.

"How are you brother ?" I asked playfully. "I've been good. How is Alex treating you ?" He asked again a little serious now. "He is good to me" I said. He nodded then start ordered for his own coffee. Thing about Jason is he doesn't like coffee. He is always drink tea. So when we visit Starbucks he will always order different tastes. He said he wanted to taste every coffee to get to know the best coffee. Weird I know.

"Listen Jason. I am here to talk about Gemma" I said carefully. He began tensed and watched me intently. "I don't want to talk about her" he said. I shook my head. "Don't be like that. Its not her fault. She was just trying to help and look now I am happy with Alex" I said. Even though I don't know will I be happy with him ?

"Juliet you're too kind. But Gemma shouldn't told you what to do about Alex. Its your own choice. I am not happy with her" Jason sighed.

"Jason you never come home and its the problem. Talk to her please" I said begging him.
"If you only want to talk about her. I better leave" Jason said annoyed.

He was about to leave when I said. "She's pregnant" I said softly. He frozed.

"Its your baby. My niece. Dad's grandchild" I said again. He looked at me wide eyed probably can't believe it.

"Wait you serious ?" He asked once again. I nodded.
"Please forgive her. She's been a mess without you. Its your baby too. Jason please" I said and tears streaming down my face. I am that typical girl who is very easy to cry. There are many times I am crying over stupid dramas television or movies.

"I need to meet her" he said more to himself. "Yea you better leave now" I said wiping my tears. He smiled playfully at me.

"Don't cry please baby. I love you" he said then hugged me. I hugged him back. My brother is my best friend. He is always there with me when I need him.

The image of Alex's mother crossed my mind. I want to talk about this to someone but I can't. Jason has his own problem now. I can't bother him with my problem.

***

When I arrived at home I hurriedly took a shower and changed my clothes into beautiful blue satin dress that reach my knees. Tonight I'll go dinner with my dad and abygail. My dad wanted to introduce her as his girlfriend to me officially. Its been twenty years since my mom passed away and Dad has a secret relationship for five years. Dad now only 45 years old. He was married in such young age.

I never see him with other woman since I was child. He is always focus on his work and family. Jason is four years older than me so he is always protect me. No one dare to bother me when Jason around. We've been always together just the three of us but now life is changed.

Jason and I have our own family and now Dad will have his own family. I am so happy about it. I can't wait to tell Alex. I missed him. I don't know how but I did missed him.

The driver named Joel picked me up to Bells dinner, the place where me and my dad will have dinner. I told Ken and he didn't go inside with me. Ken and other three guards waiting outside the restaurant. The restaurant has large window glass that can see from inside and outside so Ken can watch me from outside.

I don't mind about followed by bodyguard. All my life I've been followed by bodyguard anyway. My dad always hire a bodyguard for my protection and now my husband do that too.

When I arrived the waiter took me to our table when I told him I am here under reservation of Mr Adams. There was my dad in his black suit and Abygail wearing long Red dress that fit her perfectly. I smiled at both and sat down across from them.

We ordered our food and chatting for a while. Abygail is very good woman. She knows my father very well. Even with age difference about fifteen years she said she didn't mind and she likes my father very much. I am happy if my father happy so I told them I bless them. I agreed about their relationship and I am sure Jason will agree too. I told my dad about Gemma is pregnant and now my Dad is very excited. He told me he would like for us to go dinner together with family. Our family.

We were now in front of the restaurant. After finished our dinner.

"Honey thank you for tonight" my father said. I nodded and smiling happily.

"Take care of my dad. abygail" I said teasing them. "I will do" she smiled at me. "I am glad you both get along" my father pulled me into a hug. I patted his back. "I love you dad" I told him.

"I know. Juliet if he ever do-"

"Dad Alex is nice with me. Stop being worry" I said cutted him. He laughed humourly.

"I can't help it. You're my baby" he said. We pulled away.

"I am twenty, daddy. I am not baby" I said pouted my lips. "Look there is a baby pout" my dad laughed again.

"Thank you Juliet" Abygail said then hugged me. I nodded. "I am the one who must be thank you for making my father happy" I said truthfully.

I waved goodbye to both of them and went to my car. Ken and other bodyguards are waiting along with my new driver Joel. We went home immediately.

***

The next day went blur. I started miss Alex. Ken and Caden always around but Caden is man with few words and Ken is busy to check all the bars and restaurants. I also wondering why Alex didn't call ?
Maybe he is busy with work. I know he is doing illegal things.