Baa Baa Black Sheep

Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?

Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full!

One for the master, one for the dame,

And one for the little boy who lives down the lane.

In this nursery rhyme, black sheep is used to describe an odd or disreputable member of a group, especially within a . The term stems from the genetic effect in whereby a occasionally manifests in the birth of a sheep with black rather than white coloring; these sheep stand out in the flock and their wool was traditionally considered less valuable. In this nursery rhyme the black sheep has three bags full of wool and is sharing this with the master, with the girl, and even with a boy who lives down the lane. Do we know of anyone who is considered odd or disreputable because they have generosity equally with those in authority, girls, and boys?

Standing alone in doing charitable deeds is a testimony to the goodness that lives in us. From our inner life can grow an abundance of soft qualities to the extent that the overflow is a good attitude towards those in authority, charitable deeds to women, and philanthropy towards males. The softness that exist in us is genderless with a positive perspective towards managers, parents, and government leaders. That softness comes because we are in touch with the universal deity which is the source of all good fruit that grows in our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.

We should also know that it is OK to stand alone where the spiritual fruit blossom in the garden of our soul. Wool symbolizes the soft and tender qualities of love, peace, faith, and perseverance. Sometimes doing a kind deed of goodwill for those who watch over us is contrary to some who are full of cruelty and ill-intent to the established authorities. Even so, when we show a meek and gentle spirit to the females around us we do much to contribute to the welfare of social relationships. Harsh aggression can be very intimitating to the point of destroying community harmony. Likewise, when we share joy and goodness with males in our neighborhood we also do much to enhance the fellowship within our environment. Pessimism and forms of evilness are destructive to all genders and governments. While some may contend that we are "odd" in conveying fruitful attitudes, it's necessary to maintain self-control so that we do not lash out in hostilities towards unsavory influences. Our patience is what keeps our inner bags full of wool so that we can show impartial generosity to various genres of people and walks of life.

Being healthy might be odd to some but is beneficial to those who stand alone in healthy practices. It's comforting to feel warm, fuzzy, and tingling sensations in our brain, emotions, and physical body. These pleasurable feelings help us to relate to one another in a healthy manner regardless of gender or position in life. The wool of our inner life sits on our mind, feelings, and fleshly nature to keep our thoughts healthy, our emotional life healthy, and even to be good to our own body relating to what we put in. We want to keep ourselves open to the softness in life to build reservoirs of spiritual wool because this enables fruitful attitudes to blossom and is the pathway to healthy results.

Standing alone as a black sheep might be the best choice when considering our safety. Peace comes to one another because we invite the equalitiy found in spiritual wool which is for every person regardless of gender or the occupation they hold. We find it within us to approach others meekly, which is beneficial in relating to those in authority as well as when relating to various differences from person to person. The gentleness we extend to others reveal an attitude of tolerance for many walks of life as well as respect for the area of influence for those who govern over us. It's good to have fruitful knowledge that enables us to quiet the internal conflict, turmoil, aggression, and harshness to provide stability in "black sheep" circumstances.

Socially, it's important to have a constructive attitude towards authority, males, and females; even if no one else does. The only way we can relate to others with kindness, goodwill, and love is if we are soft, moist, tender, and willing to be charitable to others. A hardened person on the inside is like a sheep that grows briars instead of wool, which nothing socially worthwhile transpires because of the hate, cruelty, and ill-intentions that exist within.

By recognizing the existence of the infinite presence of the universal deity in each person we recognize the importance of those in authority, males, and females. If we are the only one in touch with the source of infinite intelligence, infinite power, and infinite presence then we can do wonders to enhance the environment we discover ourselves in. That divine goodness is as soft as wool in us and enables us to be effective as we stand within a world that seems to oppose all evidence of a supernatural presence.

The qualities that are like wool in us serves as a buffer to shield us from aggressive opposition, adventurous ill-intent, and abusive influential bullies. We can stand alone in the face of many difficult circumstances by living in the soft fruit of faith, goodness, and joy. All of those qualities help us to maintain optimism and hope when bringing impartial goodwill to many various walks of life and to those sitting in places of power. The infinite source of all good qualities will continue to stimulate the growth of fruitfulness in us amidst the most fiery of circumstances.