Whatever I do, I do it because of me. Good or bad, I do it for something that was done to me or I did. But it all sums up to me, because it's my life.

And then there is Dylan, who I know would give his right arm for me.

But Dylan isn't here to save you this time Delilah, he is in another continent living his life and having fun.

Without me.

The worst thing that could happen is that all boys turn against me, the best thing being that they'll kick me off tour.

Not only because I don't really like being on tour- as previously stated- but because I most likely just vanished any real friendship I had with any of the boys.

The car ride 'home' was torture. Harry didn't even so much as acknowledge my existence. He looked deep in thought the whole time, and I couldn't tell if he was mad or not.

As soon as we got to the studio again he got down and stormed in. The driver gave me a sorry look and helped me out. I gratefully took his had and he escorted me inside. I thank him and slowly walk in the direction of their recording booth.

My stomach turns and twists, anticipating the lads reactions.

When I walk in the room I am greeted by something I did not expect at all.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, LIAM?" Louis screams.

I take in the scenario and my mouth falls agape.

Niall is sitting on the floor leaned against the sofa, an emotionless expression as he watches everything.

Harry is next to me, of course trying to figure out what the bloody hell is going on.

"I DON'T HAVE ONE LOUIS" Liam screams back, pushing himself up to his feet and throwing his hands up in the air.

"YOU ARE BEING A COMPLETE PRICK!" Louis shouts taking a step closer to Liam.

"SHUT UP, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO LOUIS TOMLINSON" Liam hollers and lunges himself at Louis.

Harry stays there shell shocked, Niall doesn't so much as flinch, and Zayn simply tells them to 'Stop'. As if that's going to help.

"WHAT THE HELL LIAM" I scream taking a step towards them. Niall looks at me for a second before turning back to the fight, Zayn mirroring his actions.

Neither Louis nor Liam hear me so I, being the only person with a functioning brain in the room, step in between them.

I am strong, there's no doubt of that, so that's why I could easily grab Louis fist and push him back. He seems to realize what's actually going on, he is fighting with his best mate for fuck's sake, and stumbles back. I give him a pointed glare and turn to Liam.

I was not expecting the blow I receive at all. I couldn't doge it because it literally hit me when I turned around. Liam's fist connects with my face sending me flying to the ground in a second.!

Me, being a boxer and all, have never been hit this hard. Probably because I was not ready, maybe because I have no protection on, partly because he is built and works out, and obviously because Liam is enraged right now.

I face plant the floor, my nose managing to get hit pretty hard, and my head too. I feel like a million knifes are being stabbed on my skull as my head makes contact with the wooden floor.

I'll tell you this, he can pack a mean punch.

Everyone seems to freeze, like someone pressed Stop on a movie.