Darling

Delilah's POV

I flutter my eyes open and take a deep breath. I look up to see Harry's beautiful face, his eyes closed and his long eyelashes looking majestic.

I smile and snuggle closer to him, not bothering to untangle my legs from his.

I stay there staring at him for what seems like forever, until I see Harry's lips curl up into a smile.

"I can feel you staring at me" He mumbles in a sleepy voice.

I giggle and curl up in a ball under his arms. His strong grip only tightens as he pulls me closer.

"Harry, you know that because I said I'd go on a date with you doesn't mean we are officially together right?" I mumble, my cheeks reddening in embarrassment. It's just been bothering me, I'm not really sure I'm ready for a relationship.

"I know" Harry smiles and kisses my forehead, eyes still closed, "I know you need time"

The fact that Harry understands me fuels my heart. He is willing to wait for me, well at least it appears so.

We stay in silence for a few minutes until the ringtone from Harry's phone interrupts us.

He sighs and opens his eyes, sitting up and bringing me up with him. I curl up and lay my head on his lap. Harry's hands immediately go to my hair, it's becoming a habit.

"Hello?" He groggily answers the phone, "Okay"

"I'll ask her" He shifts his gaze to me; "We have an interview, then another one, then rehearsals. Do you want to come with us or...? We leave London after the concert tonight"

"I'll just go to the concert, I could do with some alone time" I reply nodding my head.

Truth is, I am craving alone time. I feel like there is a monster in my head, always hunting me. A memory to me more specific, what Mike did to me? It stays locked up in the back of my head, but sometimes I feel the need to let it out. To release the knot in my chest that's holding me back.

Harry nods after giving me a log look, telling whoever it was on the other line about my plans.

"I'm going to get ready" I mutter and get out of the comfortable, warm, cozy, bed.

Harry's eyes stare intently at me; I can feel his gaze following me as I walk to the bathroom.

"Don't lock it!" He exclaims when he hears the click of the look.

I groan and unlock it, it's in your best interests Delilah. He's trying to protect you- From yourself.

I roll my eyes at nothing in particular and turn the water on. After taking a long shower and blow drying my curls I walk out to get my clothes.

Harry's eyes snap in my direction, but what surprises me the most is that they stay glued to my face. He doesn't as much as peek at my body, which is only being covered by a towel.

"Do me a favor?" He asks me as he swings his legs off the bed.

"Hmm?" I nod as I start rummaging through my bag.

"Don't wear makeup today, yeah?" He looks at me with his glowing green eyes.

This takes me by surprise. I always wear makeup, I don't let makeup rape me, but I wear it. I feel so naked and self-conscious without it.

"I, I can't do that Harry" I admit looking down at my feet in pure shame.

Suddenly Harry is in front of me, lifting my chin up with his pointer finger as he shakes his head at me.