AUHW ~ Nineteen

Justin P.O.V

I was anxiously waiting for Jason to show up with the kids since his flight was taking off at three in the morning. I'd kill somebody if I have to board a plane at three in the morning. I don't care who is dying, I will not get myself in a plane at that time, for nobody. Doesn't matter what the situation is. My sleep is more important.

I started biting my nails. Freaking myself out more than necessary. What could possibly go wrong as I take care of those two angels? They seemed like they couldn't and won't break a plate. Jason seems like a great father. They couldn't be that bad.

They could fall and break their necks.

My conscience snapped at me and so did a knock on the door. I squealed rather loudly and slapped myself mentally. What is wrong with me? I shook my head and walked to the door. Opening it, I looked up to see Jason with Jayne and Jaylene. Jason looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Are you okay? What was that squeal about?" I cleared my throat and mentioned for them to come in.

"You heard that?" I asked embarrassed. He raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"I think the whole building did" He said chuckling "Anyways, I have to go. Iris is waiting for me in the car and Tyrus is capable of smelling her out and fetching her. Here are their bags and they didn't want toys because... They said you were their toy for the time being" He looked at me uneasy and I gave him a smile but inside I was tearing myself apart.

"Its okay. I will entertain them" I said but in reality, I was trying to find a way to keep them calm. What if they fall and break an arm or a leg or an eye? Jason would kill me if his precious minions get hurt under my watch.

"Hey, babies. Take this to Justin's room?" He asked before looking at me "They are sleeping with you, or?" I nodded and the kids ran to my room when I pointed at the direction. Jason looked at me before smiling "Are you sure you will be alright? I can leave them with their Nana" I shook my head.

"Its alright, Jason. Go on in peace, they are safe with me. I promise" Hoping and praying to God I could keep my promise before I get punched in the face.

"Thank you" Before I could wrap my head around it, Jason grabbed my neck and crashed our lips together. He kissed me deeply, gripping my neck in a sensual tight grip as his tongue asked for entrance. I gave him permission and allowed it to roam my mouth carefree.

One of this days, I will get used to kiss him regularly and it will be my perdition.

We pulled away and I looked at him in the eyes as he smiled at me, still grabbing my neck "Is it okay if I say I'm going to miss you?" He asked softly.

"Only if you promise you will" I retorted, he chuckled before pecking my lips and stepping away.

"I promise I will miss you, and my kids, a lot. No lie there" He winked at me before walking to the door. He stopped by the doorframe and looked at me.

"I will be calling Tyrus, since you have no phone, to talk to you and my minions" I nodded and he smiled again "Have fun" He said blowing me a kiss.

Why were we acting like we were in an actual relationship?

I understand nothing.

Why am I not a prostitute anymore? Why is a millionaire interested in me? Why is a millionaire's kids in an apartment that belonged to my boss, who took a claim of me and started calling me his little brother? Why am I taking care of kids in the first place? Why am I being invited to different personal events? Why do I suddenly have people that care? When did I start taking bartending classes?