AUHW ~ Seven

Justin P.O.V

I looked around the place and tonight seemed to be busy. It was Sunday so, of course it's going to be busy. People usually came more on Fridays or throughout the weekends. Weekdays are also good for the business but for the people who actually don't work and have nothing to do with their sad lives.

On weekends wealthy people came. People who has had a long week and just wanted a few drinks and relax and relief stress.

I sat on the bar and asked the bartender for a drink before I took a look around. The club was filling up with people and soon it would be packed. People kept coming in and to be honest some of them didn't even look like they were legal. I call that having fake ass I.Ds. Can't security like, make a double check? I mean, not my club, not my problem.

I heard my name being called by the bartender and I turned around to take my drink from him. I turned around again just as a man came in and looked around. His face was unknown due to the light not shining on it but he seemed hot.

The green neon light shone on it and I choked on the drink I was sipping on. What the hell is he doing here? Doesn't he have a wife and children to be with? I mean... Sure he can have some fun but... At a strip club? And his wife let him? Not like I care if she lets him or not but... Ugh, whatever. Not my marriage, not my problem. Actually a lot of things are not my problem.

I saw him looking around until Tyrus came and gave him a bro hug with a big smile. I sipped my drink when I saw Jason looking around the place with an approving facial expression as his lips moved. My instincts are telling me that he is praising Tyrus about the place. I would too, this place is better than the old one. The only difference is that here what I'm doing is illegal.

I saw Tyrus and Jason making their way to the bar, where by the way I'm sitting at, when I looked up. I turned around quickly on my chair and sipped my drink while looking at the wall. Their conversation is not my business so I'm just going to sip my drink. Its good.

"So you telling me, you're confused about your sexuality?" I choked on my drink but pulled it off by coughing softly. Two minutes into a conversation and they are already that deep? Jesus Christ.

"Yeah, I mean, I knew something was wrong because I couldn't get it up for Teresa for the life of me, and suddenly I watch gay porn and I'm as hard as a rock? How does that make any sense?" He sounded aggravated. I took a sip of my drink but shortly after found out I just have ice on my cup.

I signal the bartender with my hands, because I didn't want the two people next to me to recognize me and call me noisy. They are the ones talking over the music next to me. My fault? Not really. Once the bartender came my way I asked for another one of the same.

"Well, at least your mom won't bug you about not giving her grandchildren. You gave her two" Tyrus said and amusement was evident in his tone of voice "I just find it funny how the ladies magnet is Suddenly gay" I choked on an ice and pounded on my chest.

Jason McCann is gay?!

I turned my face to the other side when I felt Tyrus and Jason look my way. Oh Jesus Lordy Christ. Jason McCann, the boss ordering people around, is swimming my way? The same Jason with two adorable kids and a wife? A wife that could be the next miss universe? This is not true.

"Hey, for all I know it could be a phase" I almost turned around and laughed at his face. A phase, thats what I thought too.

"You need some dick in your life and me, my friend, is about to find you some" I smirked and sipped my drink. I'm the only one selling my body in this place because Tyrus know he cannot be so obvious.

"You got prostitutes here?" Jason asked Tyrus in shock.

"Just one and you know him" Tyrus replied.

"And who is that?" Jason questioned.

"Justin, why don't you turn around now?" My eyes widened in disbelief. How did he know.

I twirled around in the chair while sipping my drink "Did I hear my name? I was minding my own business when I heard my name being called" Minding my own business. Not even I believe myself.

"Sure thing, Justin and I'm straight" Tyrus said sarcastically.

"And he is gay. Did you two switch sexual preferences or what?" I asked taking another sip.

"Weren't you minding your own business?" My eyes danced around the room as I kept sipping my drink. Yeah, well, too much for minding my own business.

"So, why was I being called?" I questioned as if I already didn't know.

"Well, my best friend here---"

"Ty, don't even--" Jason interrupted.

"Needs some dick in his life" Tyrus finished what he was saying. Apparently in his world, when he is cut off, it means he can keep saying what the other person don't want him to finish. Kanye would snatch him up in a second for finishing. 

"Was his cut off or something?" I asked. Man, I need another one of this drinks.

"Justin----" Tyrus said warningly. I put the now empty glass down and raised my hands in defense.

"Okay. Okay. Come with me, sir. You're about to get some dick in your life" I stood up from my chair as Tyrus and Jason exchanged a few words and dollar bills. He is making it rain.

Before leaving with me, Jason asked for a bottle of Hennessey and paid for it before following me to my service room.

"I hope you're not into that kinky stuff" I said as I opened the door and let him in.

"I didn't pay to have sex" He said making me look at him curiously.

"Then?" I asked confused.

"I want you to help me figure myself out" He said as some tears fell freely down his cheeks.

What the fuck is going on?

*********************************************************************

Oops, hope you enjoy this to the fullest.

~ Eli