AUHW ~ Four

▐▐▐▐▐▐ ╬╬▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ╬╬▐▐▐▐▐▐

Jason P.O.V 

I pressed the bottom to Iris phone "Yes, sir?" She answered right away.  

"Later on, someone named Tyrus will come by to see me. Make him come in right away" I ordered. She okay'd me and I closed the call. I sighed and sat back in my chair, I turned around and took a look out to the city. It looked beautiful, pink-ish and orange-ish giving the city a glowing look. My phone rang on the table behind me making me turn around. I picked it up without looking at the caller I.D

"McCann here" I answered. 

"Another McCann here" I heard a little voice say followed by giggles. I smiled softly and turned around once again. 

"How can I help you?" I asked. 

"I want to talk to my daddy but someone else answered his phone. Are they taking my daddy away from me?" Jaylene said/asked. 

"No, baby girl. Nobody is taking your daddy away from you" I said into the speaker "How is my little princess doing?" I asked. 

"I'm good!" She exclaimed. "I want to came to your office, daddy. Mommy is acting weird" My eyes narrowed at the statement. 

"How is she acting weird, honey?" I asked, turning around in my chair and facing the desk. 

"She is talking weird and saying weird things. Nanny says she is just drunk but I don't know what drunk is so its weird" She explained. 

"Teresa is drunk?" I asked in disbelief. Teresa never gets drunk. She thinks its un-classy and people do it to forget but she said that she has nothing to forget so she would never get drunk "Where is Jayne?" I questioned. 

"Jayne is sleeping but I don't want to sleep. I want to see you, daddy" She stated and sounded like she was on the edge of crying. I never want to see my baby girl crying. 

"Why don't you tell Nanny to take you and Jayne to daddy's office? I'll be here waiting for you two" I said drumming my fingers into the glass desk. 

"Will you talk to mommy about being weird? She scares me when she is like this" She hiccuped. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. 

"Yes, i will talk to mommy, baby girl" I said. A knock came from my door and I mumbled a come in. Iris popped her head in and said Tyrus was in the building. I nodded and told her to tell him to come in. She nodded and headed out once again "Hey Jay, I will see you when you and Jayne get here, okay?" She okay'd me and hung up just as Tyrus came in. 

I smiled and got up from my chair "My main man, Tyrus!" I exclaimed while shaking his hand and giving him a man hug. He returned the hug and smiled big at me. I told him to take a seat and walked around to my chair. 

"How is life treating you? I heard about the passing of your brother. I am sorry for your lost, man" I stated as I sat down. He looked at me and his big smile died a little. 

"It was treating me right up until my brother got killed. Some tough time there even if I didn't show it much. I had to keep the poker face up for the sake of my business you know" He said looking right at me. 

"I understand. What happened to your business in Texas? Who did you left taking care of it?" I asked out of curiosity. He sighed and leaned back against the chair. 

"I left my right hand in charge. I brought a kid, a young man with me. He was selling himself on the streets and I took him in. Why left him there when I owned a prostitution club? Anyways, yesterday I gave him the news that I was moving here for a while and he said that he would leave my basement"