AUHW ~ Thirteen

Jason P.O.V

"You want the what?! You're what?!" Teresa yelled taking full steps towards me with closed fists.

"The divorce and I'm gay" I simply stated as I leaned against the sink.

"What is this, Jason? Is this some kind sick joke? Do you find this amusing?" She questioned.

"No, not really. I won't joke about me divorcing you. I want it as soon as possible" I said firmly.

"What have I ever done, huh? What makes you want to divorce me? I've been nothing but everything you've needed" She screamed making me laugh.

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief "To actually count the times you've been unfaithful to me would be a shame" I spat "I know it all, Teresa and you cheating on me with the neighbor is old news"

"W-What?" She asked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Oh, now you're acting surprised?" I questioned "Why not act surprised when you went out with him to those bars to get drunk? Why not then?" I crossed my arms over my chest with raised brows.

"What are you talking about?" she asked trying to play it off.

"What am I talking about? I'm talking about those times you left the kids with a babysitter and for what? To go to a nightclub and get drunk with your side nigga?" I chuckled "Oh boy, and what's actually funny is that you had the goddamn nerve to come at me for wanting one night out"

"Where are you getting this stuff from? They are all lies, Jason. Whoever is telling you this wants us to be separated and wants our kids to suffer" I shook my head and just stared at her.

"Pathetic really. Want to know what? Because I'm sure that detective I hired has a family and doesn't need to ruin mine" I said "What's left of mine anyways" I mumbled.

"Jason---"

"Nothing. You have to know Teresa. I would have never cheated on you if you have never been a liar to me. I'm not a man of revenge and I didn't cheat on you because you did it to me, but because you lied" I explained.

"Maybe if you cared enough to get it up for me, this wouldn't have happened!" She hissed.

"Are fucking kidding me?" I threw my hands in the air and stared at her "You cheated because we wouldn't have sex? You're fucking unbelievable woman!" I exclaimed "You're such a whore. That's what you are. Unbelievable and a whore" I stated.

"You have no right to---"

"Did I forget gold digger? My bad. Now you have three qualities no man can deal with. Good luck finding yourself another sugar daddy because I quit that day job" I said standing up straight.

"Wha---"

"Will you quit being stupid? That means I'm canceling you're credit cards right this instant and I want you to sign the divorce papers" I said taking my phone out "But you won't have to look long though, the neighbor might have a wife, but I'm sure if he had money to hook up with you. He has money to keep the both of you"

"Bu---"

"Also, I might need you to pack your things. My kids will not grow up around fucked up people. I will show them a better world than that" I said not giving her a chance to speak.

"Look here, Jason McCann. I don't care if you filed those paper already. For us to be divorced, I have yo sign those, honey. Again, who told you I will sign those? You will be married to me and let's see what man will date you knowing you're married" She said confidently making me chuckle.