AUHW ~ Twelve

Jason P.O.V

I groaned and tried not to lash out on Jayne for poking my cheek and grabbing my nose or kissing my lips lightly.

"Daddy" He whispered "Wakey wakey" He kept mumbling "Anybody home?" He asked. I didn't answer him and he started pulling at the hair on my happy trail.

"Jayne!" I suddenly yelled in pain.

"Daddy!" He yelled back "You slept with me last night" He stated happily. I smiled softly and picked him up placing him on my chest.

"Yes I did, because daddy loves you" I said kissing his forehead.

"How much?" He asked.

"A whole bunch lot" I said chuckling as he started jumping on my chest.

"Yay!" He said clapping with a big smile on his face. I loved making my babies happy with whatever I could do and if it meant I had to sleep on their bed to make them happy then so be it.

"Did you go have breakfast yet?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I was waiting for you so we could go together" He said innocently.

"Okay, but what do we have to do before we go eat breakfast?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Brush our teeth" He exclaimed "But daddy---" He trailed off. I hummed and waiting for him to keep talking "What happened to your face?" He asked. Fuck.

"Daddy had a pretty ugly fight last night when he was out" I explained making his eyes widen.

"How? Who wanted to kick my daddy?" He questioned angrily. I chuckled and sat up lightly.

"A bad guy, baby. Just a bad guy" I said and placed him down on the ground before throwing my legs to the side of the bed.

"I'm going to have a talk with that bad guy. Nobody messes with my daddy and gets away with it" He huffed crossing his tiny arms over his chest with puckered lips.

"It's okay, baby boy. That guy will not mess with me anymore" I assured him "Go into the bathroom and wait for me to brush our teeth. I'll be there" He nodded and took off running.

"Jayne!" I yelled after him.

"Yes, daddy?" He asked poking his head out of the bathroom door.

"Seriously? You just went into the bathroom barefoot?" I asked in disbelief. He came out of the bathroom and looked for his slippers under the bed.

"See? Slippers on. No germs on my feet" I nodded in approval and he took off running again.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, turning it on and going into messages.

To: Pretty guy
Good morning :)

I put my phone down with that stupid smile displaying on my face. Something is seriously wrong with me. For the longest time my happiness haven't been anything but my kids and now only Justin's name makes me smile? Jeez.

I got up slipping my own slippers on and walked to the bathroom only to groan.

"Jayne!" I whined walking closer to him "What is this mess?" I asked.

"The toothpaste didn't want to come out, daddy!" He said "So I squeezed it and boom... Toothpaste flew everywhere. It wasn't my fault" He said pouting.

"You're unbelievable, kid" I mumbled taking the toothpaste and toothbrush from his hand.

"Sorry, daddy" He whispered.