Chapter 5: Party Prank

Your P.O.V.

To raise some more money, Grunkle Stan decided to throw a party. YAY!!! We helped him set up for it. Snacks on the table, decorations around the room, karaoke, dance floor, etc, everything was ready and the party started at 6:30 P.M.  Dipper and I went around town, spreading the word, and putting it posters. Once the event started, many people came. Grunkle Stan charged everyone $50. Of course.

Mabel: "Hey Y/n! Wanna sing!?!?"

Me: "Uh...no thanks."

Mabel: "Come on. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!"

Me: "I said no. I'm not a good singer."

Mabel: "Ughh, fine."

Girl: "I'll take that." *grabs microphone*

Mabel: "Ok! What's your name?"

Pacifica: "Pacifica Northwest, yes, the one and only Pacifica Northwest."

Mabel: "Who?"

Pacifica: "HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ME!?!? Who are you anyway!?!?"

Mabel: "I'm Mabel!"

Pacifica: "That sounds like a fat old lady's name."

Me: "Hey, be nice."

Pacifica: "To a fat old lady? No thanks!" *struts off onto stage and sings*

Mabel: "Pacifica....." *angry voice*

Me: "Ok calm down Mabel..."

Mabel: *deep breaths* "Ok I'm fine now."

Bill's P.O.V.

I'm invisible and above everyone else by sitting on a shelf near the ceiling. I just saw Mabel and some girl fight over something. Y/n was there too. How dare she mess with y/n and Mabel!!! Mostly y/n, BUT STILL!!! Time to get back at her. I go outside and get a bucket of water. I fly back inside and hover over Pacifica. She's still singing....Horribly. God, time to end this. I wonder if anyone even notices this floating bucket. Oh well, doesn't matter. I tip over the bucket and water rains down onto Pacifica.  "UGH! WHO DID THIS!?!?" she looks up but doesn't seem to see anything. "SOMEONE BETTER TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO ME!! MY PARENTS WILL SUE YOU!!" She yells at the crowd. Everyone just looks at each other questionably. "UGH!! I'M CALLING MY PARENTS!!" she say then runs out of Mystery Shack. some of her friends follow. At this point, I'm just laughing my head off, literally! This was too good.

--time skip--

Dipper's P.O.V. 

Bill: "Pinetree! Y/n!"

Me: I turn around and see Bill flying down. 

Bill: "Guess what I diddddd!!!!"

Me: "Who's dream did you ruin this time?"

Bill: "Hey, How'd you know?!??!"

Me: "WHAT?!?!"

Y/n: "What did you do?"

Bill: "You saw that water fall on top of Pacifica right?"

Y/n: "Yea."

Me: "What?!?! DID I MISS THAT?!?!?"

Bill: "I guess..."

Me: "Dang it, I should've been at the party!"

Y/n: "Wait, if you weren't at the party, where were you?"

Me: "I..uh, I....I WAS--"

Bill: "Tell the truth."

Me: "I....was....I was trying to copy a piece of paper for Stan." I'm not gonna tell them about the Dipper clones. And I hope Tyrone knows how to keep them all in the closet.

Y/n: "And it took the whole party to simply make a copy?"

Me: "The printer was jammed, ok?"

Y/n: "Guys, where's Mabel?"

Me: "She's spending the night at Grenda's with Candy too."

Bill: "Ok, back to the water prank. I did that to her."

Y/n: "OMG YOU DID!?!? I AM SO PROUND OF YOU!!!"

Bill: "Her singing was horrible.... I rather listen to Mabel sing, and that's saying ALOTTT."

Me: "I agree."

Y/n: "Welp...I'm gonna take a shower." *walks over to closet*

Me: "NO DON'T OPEN THAT!!!"

Y/n: "...Why not........." *slowly reaches out hand for doorknob* 

Me: "Uh, uh, because...uh--"

Y/n: "Dipper, I'm just gonna get clothes and hit the showers ok?" *opens closet door*

Twelve Dipper clones explode out of the closet. Each of them having a number on their hat. One of them is an ugly jammed copy. 

Bill: "Dipper.....you didn't copy something for Stan....didn't you...."

Tyrone: "Heh Heh....Hi guys...." he says in a sheepish voice.

Y/n: Well...I'm gonna pretend nothing happened and go take a shower.... you might wanna fix this before Stan gets up here..." she says as she goes near the door.

Bill: "Good idea." *makes extra Dipper's disappear*

I teleport somewhere.... All I see is pure darkness....WHERE AM I?!?!

Your P.O.V.

Me: I see that Dipper's hat has number three on it. "Uh...Bill..."

Bill: "Yea?"

Me: "That's not the right Dipper..."

Bill: "Really?" *scans Dipper* "OMG YOUR'E RIGHT!!!" Bill says in shock. *makes real Dipper appear*

Me: "DIPPER YOU OK!?!?"

Dipper: "I...I don't know anymore.... it was dark....very dark.."

Bill: "Dude, I jut teleported you to my mansion. The light were switched off."

Dipper: "Oh, then that wasn't so bad. WAIT MANSION!?!? SEND ME BACK!! I GOTTA CHECK IT OUT!!"

Bill: "We'll go visit my mansion tomorrow."

Me: "Alright guys, I'm gonna take a shower, and Bye." I leave room and head towards bathroom.

END OF CHAPTER 5

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow me if you would like too!!!  Check out my homie xXGravityFallsGirlXx's page  too!! Thanks!! -AnitaWin