Chapter 3: He's Back

Shoutout to my homie xXGravityFallsGirlXx!!!!

Your P.O.V.

I stare into his eyes and think about my answer. As much as I like him....I don't know much about him. I can't just meet someone and be their girlfriend that second. "I'm sorry Bill, I have to say no." I answer. His face goes from hope to disappointment. Even sad, he's still cute. "Please y/n, give me a chance." He begs me. "I might not find anyone else like you." He tells me. "What makes me so special?" I ask in curiosity. "Your'e beautiful, your strong." Bill starts. "There are other girls like that, better even." I tell him. "I have never met any other girl as charming as you. Please be my girlfriend. I promise.... nothing will harm you as long as I'm alive...what o you say? Is it a deal?" Asks Bill. I just look into his eyes. Thinking about what could possibly happen. Can I trust him? "Yes, yes you can." he says out of nowhere. "You can read my mind?" I ask. "Yes." answers Bill. "I...I... fine, yes, I will." I tell him. His face turns from hope to happiness. "I love you." he says. I just blush. Bill picks me up. 

Me: "Where are we going?"

Bill: "To my home." Bill flies up.

Me: "Oh my god!" I grip onto him.

Bill: "Don't worry. Your'e not gonna fall." he says. Then he gives me a kiss on the top of my head."

Me: I am blushing so hard. 

Bill: "Oh wait, its almost morning. Welp...I better put you back down. " *floats down to ground* Bill gently puts me down onto a bed he made appear. "Bye y/n." *blows kiss* "Until I see you again." he says as he walks back and fades away. 

I wake up. "Whoa....what just happened?..." I Whisper to myself. I look around and Mabel is still asleep. Dipper is in bed too, so I guess he came back home late last night. I get out of bed and Waddles rushes into the bed room, and hops on top of me to lick my face. "HaHaHa, you silly piggle." Mabel wake up. "Waddles!! You traitor!!" she jokes. We all run around the house trying to chase Waddles. After a few minutes, I got tired and lazy so I quit. Dipper wakes up and see Mabel and I panting. "What happened....." he asked. "Y/n and I played tag with Waddles." said Mabel. "Let me guess, Waddles won."said Dipper. 

Mabel: "NO HE DIDN'--"

Me: "Yes he did."

Mabel: "Y/n! Your'e making us sound like lazy people!"

Me: "We kinda are."

Mabel: "Oh well."

Dipper: "Well whatever, I'm just gonna get some breakfast." Dipper walks away and into the kitchen. 

Bill: "Hello Pinetree! I'm back."

Dipper: "BILL!!! NO. WHY ARE YOU HERE!??!? "

Me: I rush into the kitchen and see Bill and Dipper. Mabel tags along.

Dipper: "Honestly Bill, Why do you have to be back?..."

Bill: *looks straight at me* "I'm here to see my girlfriend of course." he says with a smile towards me

Dipper: "Wait...WHAT!?!?!"

Me: "Uh...yea, Bill is kinda by boyfriend.... and wait, you guys know each other?!?!"

Dipper: *looks straight at Bill* "What did you do to y/n?! Did you put a spell on her?"

Bill: "Only with my looks and attitude."

Me: "Have you guys met?!?

Mabel: "Wow that's so stupid."

Me: "You would fall for the same thing!" I say to Mabel.

Mabel: "TAKE THAT BA--   Wait never mind."

Me: "Someone please answer my question!"

Dipper: "What?"

Me: "Have you guys met before?"

Dipper: "Yes, when Bill tried to help Gideon steal the Mystery Shack. He went into Grunkle Stan's mind and looked for the safe code."

Me: "What?....Wait, who's Gideon."

Bill: "Doesn't matter,now will if you would excuse me, I gotta talk to a certain someone." *shoves Dipper and walks over to me* "Follow me." He says to me. 

Me: I walk with Bill into my room. "So...what you wanna tell me."

Bill: "Um....you wanna go to the beach with me?"

Me: "Sure. Can Dipper and Mabel come too?"

Bill: "Uh.....can it be just us?"

Me: "Please, can we invite Dipper and Mabel?'

Bill: *sigh* "Fine, anything for you."

Me: "Yay, thanks." I give him a light kiss on the cheek. Bill blushes bright red. I run downstairs and tell Dipper and Mabel that we are going to the beach. 

Mabel: "The beach! Yay! I can meet cute boys there!"

Me: "Wow Mabel."

Dipper: "Yea, I know."

Mabel: "Well what are you waiting for! I got cute guys to see!"

END OF CHAPTER 3

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it! Comment, Vote, and Share. Please go to xXGravityFallsGirlXx page and check out her stories! Thanks! -AnitaWin