Chapter 18: Gone..

Bill's P.O.V.

**Dream**

I'm in a school and right now, it's dark and creepy as if it's like a cave. I walk around, hoping to find some light. I peek through some classrooms and see Y/n in the 7th class I look at. She's getting yelled at by one of her teachers. I watch closely of what happens.

Teacher: "LOOK AT THIS!!" she says sharply. Also holding up a sheet of paper with an "F-." and a "0%" on it.

Y/n failed a test....

Me: "I'm sorry.." I whimpers.

Teacher: "Sorry?!! This is HORRIBLE!! What have you been doing the nights before!?!!"

Me: "I..I.."

Teacher: "Huh?!? What did you do?!?! Tell me!" she says impatiently and then kicks Y/n in the gut and slaps her across the face.

Me: "OW!!" she groans.

 Then she begins to cry. Then the cry got louder and louder. I can't stand to see this. I bust the door down and decided to teach this lady a lesson. NO ONE HURTS Y/N. I'm in the classroom, but they don't seem to notice me. I walk closer but still nothing. Y/n continues to cry, but now she falls to the ground. The teacher kicks her until blood appears on Y/n. "No!" I pick Y/n up and cradle her in my arms. "You'll be ok." I say to her. She still cries. The teacher punches Y/n and I force her to stop. I trip her and she falls to the ground but then comes back up. The teacher turns into Jayden. He's holding a scepter with a black orb on top. "She WILL be dead." he says deeply. He disappears. "He's gone now...Y/n wake up, it's ok...he's gone."

Y/n turns her head to look at me for a split second.....then she disappears into black dust. 

I wake up to a scream....Y/n.....

Me: "No no no please NO!!!"

 I rush into y/n's room and twist the door knob. It's won't budge. "Open the door! Let me in!" No answer..Forget the doors, I'm breaking it down.  I use my magic and shatter it to smithereens. 

One look inside.....blood splattered on the walls...on the floor. Y/n no where to be seen. Walking around the room, I find Y/n's body behind her bed.  Kneeling down, I picked her up and dragged her into my lap. Giving her another look, trying to stay strong and keep the tears away......but I can't. Tears run down my cheeks like rushing rivers. "There's no one else I ever cared about as much as you." I whisper in her ear. But's what's the point...it's not like she can hear me. 

She's gone.

After staring down at her with a broken heart within me, what should I do now? 

Nothing, that't the answer.

Y/n can't come back, y/n can't revive herself.

The best I could do right now is give her a funeral. Not just a funeral, but a perfect one. I stand up with y/n in my arms and continue to cry my heart out. I lay her on my bed and stay with her for a while.

After hours, I begin to wonder,  Where are Dipper and Mabel? They can't just not hear all of this? Can't they? I slowly head over to Dipper and Mabel's room and find them deeply sleeping. I don't understand how it's possible, but they haven't heard a thing. I walk over to Pinetree and observe him. He has to be able to hear this. Y/n's scream was pretty loud.

 I grab a shine a light for myself so I can see in the dark. I shine my light on Dipper, and then found something strange. Black dust is spread across his eyes and forehead. 

Black dust......from a black scepter....Jayden..

END OF CHAPTER 18

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry that I haven't published a new chapter in a while. It's because I have so many tests to study for. So now I'm back with another chapter. So please, Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow me if you would like! Some feed back for my story would be nice. Thanks! -AnitaWin