Blood Moon3

When she calmed down from the shock of seeing herself as she was now, her mind began to work again piece by piece - though it was hard to keep the rage at bay. Her face was no longer the only thing that had swelled and now her arms and legs, torso and *** were all swelling too. Her muscles were growing all over her body so while her face looked like the elephant man, her body looked like she'd been in the gym and on steroids. It didn't take long until her clothes all ripped at the seams and fell to the ground around her.

"******* hell! I loved that damn bra!"

It was the oddest thing to moan about in a situation like that, but it was the only thing that she could understand, so her brain clung to the mundane as if it were a life jacket. There were two people she could think to turn to in all of this - one she knew where they lived and worked, the other she didn't. Therefore logic said she would head to Zodiac's to see if there were help to be found there.

She let herself down into the sewers and then headed in the direction of Zo's at top speed. There were hunters down there who shot and sliced at her as she passed. However, she refused to stop for them, her own sword in hand trying to fend them off as she flew by. She felt a sword draw a line down her bare back and let out a yelp of pain, and even though she could feel her blood dribbling down her back and into her bum crack - but still she ran onwards.

She found the manhole she was looking for and all but exploded out of it - apparently, she was stronger than she had been, or perhaps that was just adrenaline. She didn't know and she didn't care. Her head cast around to get her bearings and then headed off for Zo's. She didn't bother knocking on the door, she just let herself in and stormed around looking for Zo - leaving the door open.

"Zo! ZODIAC! What in the ****?!"

She was still convinced this was some sort of ritual or power, and she knew that Zo knew all about that mumbo jumbo ****!

"LOOK what they've done to me and LOOK!"

She stormed to the window and opened the curtains, pointing up at the moon.

"Fuckers have turned the moon red and everything! ****'s gone crazy out there and....."

She shivered then as the blood congealed on her back and she dropped to the floor with a grunt.

"Ow!"

Robert had finally worked with Lizzie enough that she could hide the craziness from others unless they knew what to look for or she slipped out of her lucid moments. It had been nearly a week and a half since she had been back and she knew that he had told the family of her return but she was still on edge, still unable to trust with the slight fear that came with her paranoia. Her paranoia on the other hand had grown worse. She placed decoys around in homes and places that she frequented to throw her attacks off her trail. Always well prepared and because of that, she felt that she could leave the West home for the first time since being home from the Realm of Shadows. 

Lizzie had gone for a walk through the park first before she made her way to the Modern Art Gallery. It didn't surprise her that her first outting would end up taking her to work. Like Robert...she was very much a workaholic and this only proved that all the more. It had been a calm evening which meant that she could get a lot of work done. Molly had come in with a few cups of tea to help relax Lizzie and keep the edge down while Molly did a few things around the gallery before going back to her Law studies. The investors had even been nice in their emails which made her wonder if they even knew how fragile she had become. 

All of the humans that worked the night shift to the twenty four hour gallery knew what Lizzie was but knew that she wasn't anything like the others that had attacked their families and taken loved ones from them. She gave them knowledge and showed them how to protect themselves while being nothing but kind and loving to them all. If vampire kind could have their 'Good Witch Glinda' it would be Lizzie. She wanted nothing but them to be safe as she counted them her friends and some even family as she had gotten close to them; even given them gifts for weddings, new babies, birthdays, holidays or send them her condolances and flowers in their time of grief. The children at the orphage had even become her world and Robert knew that if he would allow her to adopt, she would bring them all home which was why he had supported her when she wanted to get Harper Rock Orphanage so she could be more proactive in their care to give them the very best.