*Bite Five - Ulquiorra Schiffer*~Female Character based on me

Reina walked through Karakura Town, listening to the soft sounds of the crickets that played their songs that crisp evening. She was sent to the Living World by Aizen to look for her superior, Ulquiorra Schiffer, who had been missing for several weeks. He had been sent to the Living World to keep a close eye on the human known as Ichigo Kurosaki.

Where could Ulquiorra-sama be? She thought, somewhat worried. She followed his reiatsu to a park, where she saw him sitting on a bench. She fought back the smile that tugged at her lips and she dashed towards him.

“Ulquiorra-sama!” She called. She stopped when his body slowly began to tremble.

“Ulquiorra-sama?” She asked. Her eyes widened when he disappeared and sharp fangs drove harshly into her neck. Blood trickled down her neck, staining her white Espada uniform.

“Ul…Ulqui…orra…s-sa…sama…” She gasped out. Ulquiorra just bit down harder, causing her to wince and groan. Her knees buckled and she tried to grab her zanpaku-tou, only to have Ulquiorra’s free hand pin her arm at her side.

“Ulqui…orra…sama…! S-Stop!!” She demanded weakly. Ulquiorra suddenly let her go and she dropped onto her side. She felt herself being lifted up before her vision turned dark.

She awoke some time later, her vision blurry and her body weak.

“Wha? Wh-where…? Where am I?” She groaned out.

“Reina-sama, you still need to rest.” The voice of her Fracción, Bianca, sounded next to her. Reina tunred her head to look, only to hiss and wince at the sharp pain that shot through her neck muscles.

“Bianca…What happened?”

“Ulquiorra-sama brought you back to Las Noches after you were found unconscious in the Living World. You were bitten by a vampire, toji-sama[1]…” The brunette Fracción explained. Reina slowly raised her eyebrow in cofusion.

“Vampire?” She asked. Her eyes widened when she remembered Ulquiorra biting her.

“Bianca, how long was I out?”

“U-Um…three days, Reina-sama. Why?”

“Quickly, where is Ulquiorra-sama?!” Reina demanded, getting out of her bed.

“I-In his room. Reina-sama, you need to be resting!” Bianca called after the red-head as she bolted out towards Ulquiorra’s room.

Ulquiorra-sama is a vampire! There’s just no way! She thought. She threw open Ulquiorra’s door, only to find him resting in his bed. His eyes shot open and darted over to her.

“Reina…”

“Tell me it isn’t true…! Tell me you’re not a vampire!” She demanded, walking over to him. He sat up, his eyes emotionless unlike her frantic saphire pools.

“You need to rest…”

“To hell with resting! Tell me you’re not a vampire, dammit!!” She snapped. She gasped softly when she felt his breathing near her ear.

“There are some things you aren’t meant to know…” He told her lowly. She clenched her fists.

“You are, aren’t you?” She muttered. He nuzzled her neck, taking in the sweet smell of her blood.

“To my greatest displeasure…” He answered. She bit her lip.

“How could you let this happen?” She asked softly. He gazed at her with calculating eyes.

“Aizen-sama thought it would better help his plan…” He answered. She gazed at the ground. Damn her Father and his plans.

“So…Keeping an eye on Kurosaki was just a cover-up?”

“So you wouldn’t be worried. Aizen-sama calculated that I would be back at the proper time given to me.”

“But you both were wrong…”

“So it would seem…” He told her. Tears pricked her eyes.

“Baka…” She muttered. Ulquiorra’s expression remained monotonous.

“Reina, the reason I accepted was so I could better protect you. I feel this unyeilding need to keep you safe from all harm.” He told her. A tear slid down her cheek.

“So, why did you attack me?” She asked shakily. Ulquiorra averted his gaze slightly.

“Your scent…” He answered simply, his hand sliding gently up her hip. She blushed softly but said nothing.

“When I caught the smell of your scent, I couldn’t resist. You smelt so tantalizing.” He stated, licking her neck. She groaned softly. He gripped her hips, his newly grown claw-like nails digging into her.

“The only thing I knew then, was that as soon as you were close enough, I had to taste you…” He purred gently in her ear before kissing her neck.

“Ulquiorra-sama…” She groaned softly, a sudden wave of lust washing over her. Before anything else could happen, the door slid open and the two looked to see who had dared to interrupt. Gin’s jaw fell open slightly and he covered his eyes.

“A-Ano…! S-Sorry ta interrupt ya, but Aizen-taichou needs ta see Rei-chan!” He stuttered. Reina started to leave but Ulquiorra’s grip on her tightened.

“Tell Aizen-sama that Reina is busy and she will see to him as soon as she is avalible.” He growled out. Gin nodded and walked away, the door closing behind him. Ulquiorra turned Reina around and pulled her close before crushing his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and soon found herself on the bed with him on top of her. She smiled deviously and got closer to him.

Sexy vampire, I’m falling in love. So just bite me, baby, and drink all my blood. Oh yeah! Sexy vampire, I’m falling in love with you. Cuz you need my plasma more than I do.