Vampire Angel's Friends final part

Chapter 5: Election

Fate had brought us together, gave us a second chance, and I enjoyed it as it was the last, but a part of me, which was very buried prayed that this gesture was over, my question was, why?

My lips parted sweetly of Angela, I looked for the first time all morning, it was just because it was the only way he saw ...

- Have you finished? Rasped Kabale, I made a face, and crossed my arms, the vampire gave the magazine in his hands, his legs crossed reading here is terrible, and see you worse ...

'Very funny,' I said with disgust, I pulled my eyes away from it, do not know why but I was pretty nervous, looked around, and a stab in the heart made me stop-Where is Raf?

-If for me is nasty ... snapped like that, and then stick me as stakes words were-For Raf, your girl long story! Spat, watching us intently, almost was about to jump on the neck, but Angela beat me.

'True, deserves an explanation ... the poor will have been astounded ...

I looked at Angela, interrogating, had many questions for him, but there was one thing that disturbed me even more: Raf, chocolate flavor girl, the crazy but innocent girl, that girl within twenty-four hours I had revolutionized? why do I care so much!? Do not even have to do anything in my world ...

Struggling internally door opened, followed by the brat came Raf brown, I made a face ... probably the worst I have put in my life.

-Lady Dark ...-Angela approached to place a kiss on his right hand you have a wonderful daughter-looked at Raf, reflexively did the same, the girl ignored me And you clear this is not far behind ...

-You must be her fiance Angela thought aloud those words affected me more than I thought I knew it was her boyfriend but I never thought that relationship was so serious, a pleasure.

Well within a year will be her husband confessed, clenched my fists, as someone noticed his gaze rested on my back, but I did not bother to look who it was-is the best thing that has happened in my life-the boy hugged Raf.

- Please! Enough of this nonsense!-Exploded, everyone looked at me-It's disgusting, 'I said almost more to me than to others, but was aware that more than one would have listened, I felt his hand on my back, I turned the wrong way , I watched the redhead naughty.

- Are you jealous? Murmured almost wanted to rip the smile of a slap, but I held above all a gentleman, but this time did not deserve it.

-Nonsense ... I answered similarly, Raf glancing at his mother, Angela looked at me a moment, I knew that his powers could allow you to listen to the vampires, but did not react in any way, focused Kabale in her daughter ... just ...

-Gabi asked Angela loved Could you go get a glass of water? I have dry throat ...

The boy nodded, and after placing a soft kiss on the cheek of Raf disappeared as fast as possible, I smiled, I had finally rid of the problem of the brat for a sensible and healthy minutes, but my relief was short-lived, for in a few seconds had Angela to my back, pinning me, I stood still, I would not fight it.

- Mom! Cried, and I found that Raf-? Begged you doing ...!?

- Do not ever touch my daughter ...!-I cried, could feel their hatred and disgust, and a part of me laughed about that, not to see the humor in any part-

- Mom first and then you kiss you cut the jugular!?-Angela suddenly stopped, then let me look at the girl, his eyes glassy, ​​broke my soul ...

-Raf ... I whispered.

The conversation ended there, my phone rang and he reluctantly took down, surely it would be important and could not afford to not answer without looking at the Dark, I was with mine.