Anthm and Kurisu! There Are Others Too?

Chapter 2:

Kurisu waits a few minutes until her cigarete burns out; she gets up and is about to leave knowing that not a lot of people will visit.

"KAZE! WAIT!" A man is standing at the door his black hair covers one of his eyes. Another man standing behind him is mumbling about something about why he doesn't want to be there and about something more important.

Kurisu's eyes light up as she hears the man and turns around instantly.

"ANTHM!" She runs over to hug and kiss him, then looks at him from an armslength distance.

"Where have you been love?"

He says with a smile, "I've been busy." Anthm motions to Artsa behind him still mumbling. Kurisu finally notices Artsa and waves to him and goes back to kissing Anthm.

Artsa just nods then starts to walk away. "I'll just leave you two alone. I have better things to do."

And with that statement he disappears in the distance.

With Anthm and Kurisu alone in the bar, it seems quiet. Suddenly a girl walks in tossing a pure white dagger up and down in front of her; her tiger tail and dog ears twitch slightly. ((Good part...it's me!)) Two cats and a small tiger cub follow her in. The girl's raven black hair flows behind her as she puts away the dagger in her belt and brushes her navy blue pants off.

"Hey. Kaze-sama, Anthm. How have you too been doing? And Artsa was just here, wasn't he?"

Kurisu looks at the girl who has just walked in.

"Oh, hello Youkai. Didn't know you were coming in, but you aren't here much of the time in the morning. What happened?"

Anthm just waves hello then head to the door, "I have to go Kurisu, Youkai. Artsa is probley pissed at me right now. I'll see both of you later." He goes outside and heads in the direction his brother went only a few minutes before.

A few minutes later, two people, Troy Star and Ccfffggfffc (Just a heads up, I will refer to them as Troy and Cc here.). Cc just goes behind the bar and raids the fridge for pickles and goes to sit down at one of the tables. Troy says hi to both Kurisu and Youkai and goes behind the bar so he would be ready to serve drinks.

A couple of the regulars come in, incuding TickTick, Inu-hou, Inugamipup ((Yes. That's my brother.)) and SearaStye. Instantly, Troy gets Inu-hou a bowl of steaming ramen and a slayer as soon as he sees her and says hello to her at the same time. Cc and Seara try to murder Inugami (for reasons unknown, you'll learn why later), Tick starts to spin around in one of the chairs at the she gets dizzy and falls off. Youkai jumps into the rafters and lies down. She still thinks about her past and about her mother who died only a month before. Miyu also pops out from under the couch in her pup form and gets a bag of popcorn and watches the hopeless attempt that Cc and Seara are doing to try to kill Youkai's brother Inugami.

Kurisu watches the commotion for a little while then gets up and heads for the door. "Bye everyone.

I have to do something so I probley won't be back till later." She waves good-bye and heads toward the city; her tail swings side to side until she disappears out of sight.

Some demons come in and stay to chat, some of which are members of Youkai's pack. Others that come in are only interested in the gold they might have found on the floor; they are disappointed when they get kicked out for causing too much chaos.

Only when a white wolf comes in through the door do Youkai and Miyu pay attention to anyone coming in. The wolf's white fur is stained red and blood drips onto the floor; the wolf collapses bleeding on the floor. Youkai and Miyu shout at the same time," AYAME!"