Sariah Aestus

Sayaad nodded. It would be very dangerous indeed for her to enter his mind, specially without knowing the true nature of that darkness in his aura. She took a couple more stpes towards him, getting a little bit more used to the scent of his cigarette now. His aura was...truly amazing. Sayaad had never seen so many different and exotic auras, and the vampire in front of him was another amazing example, in a somewhat bad way. There was something so wrong with him, it stained his aura with such intensity it was impossible to miss it. As Sayaad approached him, fascination in her eyes, the man continued to talk, and to her surprised, she was able to understand most of it. Specialy when things began to go wrong.

The first thing she noticed before the change in his tone was the dark spot in his aura grow exponencialy, threatening to take over, even before the thick shadowy forms could be visible to her physical eyes, her mind eye had already noticed the change. Then, the change in his voice gave her the final piece of the puzzle. There was indeed something wrong with him...but maybe she could help him a little bit. She never needed to use such abilities, it was the first time she had seen something like that, she thought that maybe, as before she had thought with Adrienne, her control over the dark energies of the cosmic void could help that man . As he started to run away, Sayaad, instinctively, followed him. "Daara! Daara!" she yelled twice before noticing she was speaking her native language, and that he would not understand a single word. As he started to gain distance, Sayaad finaly found the right words. 'Wait! I help!!" she yelled, and started to run fast. Her race was not very gifted physically, not with speed anyways, but her stamina and physical strenght were above the normal, almost comparable to the vampires of that world. Maybe she wouldn't catch up to him, but she would be able to run for a long time before getting tired.

It’s been a long time since Skilar felt like this. He was so used to smoking his medication that the stinging feeling of his Dementia never ceased to come near. However, things have been rather difficult lately, and he’s been unable to take any sort of medicine. Now his body is paying the price, and his mind is wavering in a panic. Skilar ran as fast as his legs could take him, with his eyes narrowed in pain.

What he saw before him, other than the forest green scenery and the broken road of cement and nature, were shadows in the form of human figures. They were all shaped in different ways, suggesting that they were different people, but they remained as shadows. The only thing noticeable about them was their eager smiles that looked like it’s stretching from ear to ear. It was almost morbid, almost creepy, and Skilar was the only one seeing it. He noticed them giggling, chuckling, and laughing at him, as if they were looking at some pathetic creature running from the hunters in the dead of night. Skilar didn’t understand, and was frantically waving his arms about, trying to shoo away the shadows from his sight.

They were getting closer, far more intense in darkness, and then their hands began to reach over to him as he continued to run. Skilar freaked out.

When Sayaad was speaking in her native tongue, Skilar kept running, but when she spoke normally, that’s when he stopped. Of course, he didn’t stop because he heard her voice. He stopped because the arms of the shadows were so close that it could almost touch him. His eyes were wide now, glossed over with hints of fear and sorrow. He placed both of his hands against the side of his head and murmured to himself.

Es ist einfach ein Traum. Es ist einfach ein Traum. Diese Schatten...sie sind ein Trick des Geistes. Sie existieren nicht. (It's just a dream. It's just a dream. These shadows...they're a trick of the mind. They don't exist.)

He was speaking in German, a native and foreign language that belongs to the land devoured by snow and ice. It wasn’t the natural, vampire tongue, but Skilar prefers to speak in German over Vampiric language.