Surviving day 1

Angel's pov:

"We have a deal"

As soon as those words left my mouth, Stephan's smile grew even wider, it was almost like that creepy cat from Alice In Wonderland.

He wants 2 weeks with his mate, but he'll have 2 weeks with me.

"But...." This time I was the one that grimaced.

"I want a bed for my own so you'll be sleeping either on the coach or on the floor; there won't be any sexual contact or the one being harassed gets to use violence as defence; and last but not least; I'm the boss, so you have to do exactly what I tell you to do. Understood?"

He gave me a small nod, while his lips formed a thin line.

I guess he doesn't like to be ordered. Well, let's change that and make him my dog. I'll make his 2 weeks with me hell.

I turned and walked out the door, while shaking my hips as I watched his eyes shift at my butt.

I walked up to Seth and James. "We'll stay at his house. I want to know how many secrets he has yet to reveal."

Seth still didn't look very pleased with my decision as he looked at me with balled fists.

"James, get him ready for transport. Make sure he can't escape." I dismissed him.

He gave me a firm nod and walked away.

I turned my head to Seth. He still had an unpleased look on his face, but I walked passed him to my motor.

****

I placed my bags on the wooden table of Stephan's dining room. I pulled the zipper open and took my weapons out. I always come prepared.

I taped a handgun on the underside of the table and walked over the dining room with a rifle in my right hand and a hunting knife in my left hand.

I placed the rifle under one of the couches and the knife under the carpet.

I continued hiding weapons in every room and changed the bed sheets, 'cause there was no way I was sleeping in it if it smelled like him and sweat.

I changed in grey sweatpants and a black shirt. I was pulling on my black combat boots as I heard car doors being slammed shut. I hurried up and left my bags on the bed as I skipped down the stairs to the front door.

I placed my hand on the doorknob and before turning it, Ace spoke in my head. "We can do this."

There they stood. James dragged Stephan towards me. Stephan's hands were still cuffed behind his back and was struggling against James' tight grip.

I locker the door behind them and turned around, leaning against the wall.

"Did you have any troubles during the ride, James? No followers?"

He answered: "No, nobody was following us and little shit over here" gesturing at Stephan."was nagging about the interior of the car. The black leather wasn't comfortable enough and cheap."

With that he let go of Stephan and have me the key of the cuffs before walking out the door, leaving us alone.

We looked at eachother for a couple of seconds.

"Aren't you going to uncuff me?" He said, breaking the silence.

I was still amazed by his question and voice. Who does he think he is? He still is a prisoner of some sort. I was not giving him control over me like that.