Could it be him?

Angel's pov:

"I heard you guys need my help."

A hundred eyes were staring at me with shock. A young male 2 meters on my right, I think he's probably around 23 years old, snatched the gun of an older agent out of its holster and aimed it at me.

The boy was looking at me with... fear? That's strange.... Most people who aim a gun at someone aren't afraid. And expecially when they get to aim a gun at me.

He was not a real agent, you could see it because of his clothes; a green sweater and a black jeans. All the others were wearing something formal. He probably is an assistant or something like that.

Click, click, click

He tried to shoot me, but no bullets came out.

Click, click, click, click...

He tried again and then looked at the gun and then at me with more fear in his eyes.

I sighed and started walking to him, he took some steps back, but was stopped when his legs hit a desk. His eyes were flickering everywhere and his hands were shaking.

I stood in front of him. "You forgot to unlock the safety pin" I said in monotone and took the gun from him. I disabled it and took the bullets out. Then I turned around, stepped back to the agent, who's gun it was and gave it to him.

He looked at me wide-eyed and took the gun out of my hand.

Everybody was still looking at me shocked. I sighed and then spoke: "My name is Angel Black, but you already know. I'm here to help catching the Dealer."

The others came standing next to me. "She's here as a guest, so don't try anything with her, otherwise it's at your own risk. You'll respect her and listen to her like she's one of us. Now, get back to work, and you-" Seth was looking and pointing at the boy from before and continued "Get the hell out of here!"

Everyone got back to work and the boy hurried away, he ran through a brown door labeled 'Bathroom'. Humph... Cry baby!

I sighed and said: "Okay, let's get to work!"

Seth introduced me to the head of security, some officers and now we were standing in front of a young woman. She was sitting behind 3 computer screens, doing who knows what. She was typing so fast I couldn't follow her fingers and had her headset on.

"Kynareth, I want to introduce you to Angel Black. Angel this is-" Seth got interrupted by the girl, who put her headset off.

"Hi, my name is Kynareth. I'm the best hacker of the agency and I admire your work." She said excited and stretching her arm out to me to shake hand. I took her hand and shook it.

I was amused by this woman, she had an amazing look and well she was the first one who was excited to meet me. Nobody really likes to meet me since I'm a murderer. If somebody met me, they died or were tortured.

"You got something?" I asked her.

She immediately let go of my hand and got back on her computer. "I've found some information and I think it's usefull." she said. I nodded and she opened some files on the computer with a smile on her face.

"This is a picture taken from one of the cameras nearby the port where the boat was found. An hour before we arrived there, there was a man. He came out of the boat, with his cellphone calling someone."

I looked at the picture and saw a man with short black hair and was around 6'3 ft tall. It looked like I've already saw his face somewhere.

"I searched in the database and found him." She opened a file, that revealed the man's ID."

The first thing I recognised were his beautiful eyes. I've seen these light blue eyes before. I swear I recognised this rather hot man!

"His name is Stephan Middleton, he is a werewolf, he is 24 years old and lives i-" The rest I didn't hear. My heart stopped beating for a moment.

Could it be him? No, he died that day!

Did he heal?

Or is he turned in a vampire?

But how is that even possible?!

All those questions filled my head. Of all those people he has to be our lead to the Dealer?! Why?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked who's hand it was. "Hey, is everything okay? You look a little pale. You recognise him?" Seth asked, while pointing at the screen.

I nodded and answered, while looking at the others. "Yes I recognise him. He's my mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't hate me for this! Many of you want Angel and Seth together and I just ruined it! XD But there obviously is something going on between the 2, so don't stop reading! :)

Let me know if there are any grammar mistakes!

Vote and comment! «^_^»

Xxx

Jade